THE BROWNS BOARD

Another dog killing falcon

What does this say about his character. Violent, angry and potentially a danger to more than just dogs.

I'd like to him kick my brothers pit bull.

well let's see there mr. pumpkin.....who is there for the animal when whoever they are decides to kill them?

now let's see who's there to decide if IT"S LEGAL to kill human fetuses? a legislation of old grown floppy titty white bald fucking men who believe in keeping women down, stop immigration, buy all the guns and shoot people....yeah all of those people except the young woman who's decided she doesn't want a kid right now.

go fuck yourself.

oh and btw, let me know when you get that ark built so i can send a sidewinder thought the middle of it you fuck.

If she didn't want a kid maybe she shouldn't have had sex? I know, I know, what a concept: for cause and effect relationships, if you don't like the effect, then avoid the cause.

So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

We already told you. Dogs > Babies by a landslide. Ever had a dog ruin a dinner at your favorite restaurant? Ever seen an episode of Maury where a black dude break danced after he found out he wasn't the owner of a dog?

So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

What the fuck is it with morons like you who think you can't possibly be an animal lover and also be anti abortion?...just stupidity?

Violent, angry and potentially a danger to more than just dogs.

it's a fact serial killers usually start off by killing domesticated animals from their own neighborhoods.

If she didn't want a kid maybe she shouldn't have had sex? I know, I know, what a concept: for cause and effect relationships, if you don't like the effect, then avoid the cause.

who are you to tell anyone what to do with their own bodies?

depends on the person you're talking about. now if i was rolling down the hill in an 18 wheeler and lost all brake pressure and you were crossing the street on the left side and a box full of puppies was on the right side, you'd be one big mess to be scraped off the asphalt.

I'd like to him kick my brothers pit bull.

or mine. i'm sure he'd regret it once the dog got a hold of him but after the dog was done with him...............

it's a fact serial killers usually start off by killing domesticated animals from their own neighborhoods.

who are you to tell anyone what to do with their own bodies?

depends on the person you're talking about. now if i was rolling down the hill in an 18 wheeler and lost all brake pressure and you were crossing the street on the left side and a box full of puppies was on the right side, you'd be one big mess to be scraped off the asphalt.

or mine. i'm sure he'd regret it once the dog got a hold of him but after the dog was done with him...............

The problem with that is they don't let Retarded 12 year olds drive big rigs. But maybe you can try with your go cart?

Archived