THE BROWNS BOARD

Hastert indicted for paying off boy he molested

FOX News. Enough said. Right Cleve? Woody?

Swing and a miss.

I'm not sure why so many on here struggle with the idea of a good source vs a bad source. A factual story reported at multiple reputable outlets vs an extremely biased opinion piece with half truths and misinformation.

It really shouldn't be that difficult, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Swing and a miss.

I'm not sure why so many on here struggle with the idea of a good source vs a bad source. A factual story reported at multiple reputable outlets vs an extremely biased opinion piece with half truths and misinformation.

They will catch up some day on the whole concept of reputable vs irreputable.

Brian-Williams-Star-Trek.jpg

Brian Williams of NBC, the "most respected news anchor in America" ...he was a great source...a legend in his own mind

A Quiinnipiac University National poll showed Fox News as a whole, however, is the most trusted news network on television, according to the poll. Twenty percent of voters say they trust the journalistic coverage of Fox News "a great deal," while its cable news competitors, CNN and the slumping MSNBC, recorded 18 and 11 percent, respectively. Fox beat out network news, too, with only 14 percent of voters trusting NBC News, ABC News and CBS News "a great deal."

Swing and a miss.

Forget "the struggle" of those on this board. What should be more concerning to you is the incessant bashing of FOX from lefties only because hearing the truth pains them so. Recall also the attempt by Obama to censor FOX.

The "Fair and Balanced" motto is bullshit. Theres no such thing as fair and balanced...in honest journalism you report the news period.

It's not FOX's fault that most scandals, dishonesty, corruption, and plain idiocy emerges from the left.

FOX is no means perfect, but the lamestream media is unbearable.

How quick the lefty media labeled Rand Paul as "anti-woman" because he lectured some female interviewer in way that many libfucks perceived as condescending.

Some liberal media fuck asked Jeb Bush looking back would he have supported his brothers decision to invade Iraq...wtf? It would be more appropriate to ask Hillary that question, she's the skank that voted in favor of the invasion, not Jeb. Will she ever be asked by the lefties that question?..hold your breath and die you fucking liberals.

Why isn't the Democrat state sponsored mainstream media focusing on the staggering murder and crime rate in Baltimore mainly due to demoralized cops refusing to get involved?,...and don't give me the sorry excuse that this news "wouldn't sell".

Lest we forget the charges of the inability of Mitt Romny to relate to the common man because he is too fucking rich. Will those charges ever be brought up against Hillary by leftists who along with Willie have a net worth of $100 million?

CBS editing of the Zimmerman calls to the 911 dispatcher.

Liberal news reporter falsely reporting that the Aurora Colo. theater killer was a Tea Party member.

Dan Rather reporting false info on Bush.

Brian Williams...goes on and on.

Wheres WalterWhite? Kill all of them.

One of the better political talk show years ago was Meet the Press with the late Tim Russert. Russert had one principal he used on that show which was when he had a liberal guest he would ask the questions a conservative would ask and if he had a conservative guest he would ask the questions a liberal would ask.

With the mainstream liberal media all you get however are questions from a liberal point of view. I like what those like Rand Paul are doing with these liberal lemming journalists by confronting them on their biased questions:

Perhaps Paul’s greatest roll-out week accomplishment was to force reporters and the press to take a critical look at the polling data regarding abortion politics.

Paul was asked a typical “gotcha” question regarding restrictions on abortion procedures, and whether the GOP favors exceptions to late-term abortion bans in extreme cases. Paul deftly turned the tables on his interlocutors when he asked reporters to challenge Democrats, and specifically Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), if her party favors no restrictions at all and would support the murder of a seven-pound baby in utero. Surprisingly, some reporters did precisely as Paul suggested.

Logic - if you read the headline it injects "Reportedly".

That is an assumption of guilt that he is not (yet) indicted.

As far as the Feds go, his crime is breaking money laws created as part of the Patriot Act, which he was instrumental in pushing through congress.

He was paying someone hush money and prior to his political career he was a high school teacher and a wrestling coach. There is a good chance that he molested a boy on his wrestling team, but it's still at the point of conjecture.

I think it's really funny that he's being hauled up before the feds on charges stemming from Patriot Act law provisions. Now the political class can see how it can apply to them and not just to small businesses running afoul of the IRS when they run cash only businesses.

Archived