THE BROWNS BOARD

ObaMaobumblecare premiums going to go UP 50% ?

calfoxwc

There's going to be a whole lot of angry people who got deals.

It was a gigantic asswipe bill from the gitgo. We never could have

afforded it in the first place.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/how-affordable-is-the-affordable-care-act-118428.html

There's going to be a whole lot of angry people who got deals.

It was a gigantic asswipe bill from the gitgo. We never could have

afforded it in the first place.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/how-affordable-is-the-affordable-care-act-118428.html

Cal, prepare for the onslaught by Cleve and Woody over your typo in the title. Its either 50% or .5, not .50%...that would be kinda small.

what period before 50 ??? Yeah, but you had to notice that it was not right before

the 50, it was at least one space before that.

I was going to put in "..." but I decided not to, but I type so fast one got in there anyways.

I make mistakes once in a while. But I type so fast, I skim my posts and make corrections

before anybody else sees them......

what period before 50 ??? Yeah, but you had to notice that it was not right before

the 50, it was at least one space before that.

I was going to put in "..." but I decided not to, but I type so fast one got in there anyways.

I make mistakes once in a while. But I type so fast, I skim my posts and make corrections

before anybody else sees them......

Yes, I see the space now...I retract my statement!

Anyone with sense knew that there would be some people getting hosed by the ACA. It is garbage.

The woman pictured in the article certainly has the look of someone getting hosed.

Obama couldn't care less about your healthcare.

ACA = Another Communist Agenda

Cal, prepare for the onslaught by Cleve and Woody over your typo in the title. Its either 50% or .5, not .50%...that would be kinda small.

When have I ever gotten on anybody about a typo?

There are plenty on here that do, to help themselves feel correct about a topic, but I don't really go after typos.

Archived