THE BROWNS BOARD

hope you all are paying attention to the chinese data breach

This is why we can't fuck around in the middle east anymore. The Chinese now have the data to reach out and bribe, coerce, extort etc, etc a whole lot of govt people who potentially have access to very important information of all types.

I know you all like to hate the mooslims cause it's in your Christian epigenome to do so. But these Chinese are a vastly bigger threat. I'm beginning to loathe them as much as the Isis guys. Not the least reason being that they willfully fund Isis and Boko and whatnot with their incessant need to wipe ivory horned species off the face of the planet.

This is why we can't fuck around in the middle east anymore. The Chinese now have the data to reach out and bribe, coerce, extort etc, etc a whole lot of govt people who potentially have access to very important information of all types.

I know you all like to hate the mooslims cause it's in your Christian epigenome to do so. But these Chinese are a vastly bigger threat. I'm beginning to loathe them as much as the Isis guys. Not the least reason being that they willfully fund Isis and Boko and whatnot with their incessant need to wipe ivory horned species off the face of the planet.

Hate against muslims has 100% to do with their behavior and not some religious predisposition. Aside from that I have to agree that China is a greater threat to this nation than isis. Their sheer numbers and disregard for human life makes them dangerous on top if the grip on the world economy.

Edit: I don't hate muslims in general.. just the extreme parts of the religion. I know plenty of peaceful muslims. I am not a hateful person.

Edit: I don't hate muslims in general.. just the extreme parts of the religion. I know plenty of peaceful muslims. I am not a hateful person.

I realize not all people innately hate muslims. Just some. And a lot of them seem to be Cleveland browns fans....which actually does speak for them in a way.

I know you all like to hate the mooslims cause it's in your Christian epigenome to do so.

That liberal shit is boring, you're boring.

Shit like that is why you can't have an intelligent debate with a libfuck...they always include a pretext with conjecture or false accusations forcing you to defend yourself against.

Then someday we'll get to the main topic.

Shit like that is why you can't have an intelligent debate with a libfuck...they always include a pretext with conjecture or false accusations forcing you to defend yourself against.

can I quote right?

I was talking about the people here specifically like Stuart and Cal who beat off to the fantasy of shooting mooslim women and children. Clevetheboardsworthlessasshole

A. You can refer to Walter as that, not Stuart, and I have never said anything ever of the kind

of thing you are referring to.

B. You are the biggest liar on this board.

C. I think you are larryfine.

D. If all you want to do is blather, at least get a hankie, you are drooling on the forum.

don't put my username on his Retarded posts

I was talking about the people here specifically like Stuart and Cal who beat off to the fantasy of shooting mooslim women and children. Clevetheboardsworthlessasshole

A. You can refer to Walter as that, not Stuart, and I have never said anything ever of the kind

of thing you are referring to.

B. You are the biggest liar on this board.

C. I think you are larryfine.

D. If all you want to do is blather, at least get a hankie, you are drooling on the forum.

1) Actually yes I must apologize that was Walter. Sincerely do apologize. Sometimes you guys all get rolled up into one, hard to separate you all since you basically make the exact same posts and type the exact same way. Like you're all either the same guy or you text each other in the morning getting your posts in order for the day.

2) I'm a liar? What did I lie about?

3) I am no larryfine. Be serious.

Just another arrogant douche like a dozen other you's that have come and gone on this board become you.

1) you do realize i'm trolling with the "do you know who I am bit" right? I take it you're not a wrestling fan so the bully ray thing missed you.

2) and can you explain the last part of that sentence? you's that have come and gone on this board become you....???

"Clevelarryfine, you are just another arrogant douche like a dozen other "you's" that have come and gone on this board before you ever plagued us with your ilk. Meaning, your attitude and posts suck."

I think I fixed it.....

How do posts like this even happen?

How do posts like this even happen? woodypeckerhead

You typed it...again and again.... :)

1) you do realize i'm trolling with the "do you know who I am bit" right? I take it you're not a wrestling fan so the bully ray thing missed you.

2) and can you explain the last part of that sentence? you's that have come and gone on this board become you....???

Before you

Archived