THE BROWNS BOARD

Carson hate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While each statement, on it's own, might not be crazy, all together, it sounds like a person who will never win the POTUS

He is wasting his, and anyone that gives him, money.

I see nothing wrong with what Carson said. I also can post many (really) crazy statements Hillary Clinton has made (the already crowned presidential nominee on the democrat side) but this one is so stupid on it's face she should never be elected....who does this woman thinks creates jobs?? the job fairy?

Well, this is a guy who started the "forward progressives" site....

I don't see any of his statements as being crazy. This same whining liberal

will love higgardly despite all of her statements....

I wonder if he's a huge Pelosi fan................... and Biden........

and Obamao.

I really think America needs Dr. Ben Carson.

I see nothing wrong with what Carson said. I also can post many (really) crazy statements Hillary Clinton has made (the already crowned presidential nominee on the democrat side) but this one is so stupid on it's face she should never be elected....who does this woman thinks creates jobs?? the job fairy?

The claiming that Obamacare is more detrimental to the U.S. than 9/11 was pretty over the top for sure. He won't make it out of the Republican primary so this doesn't really matter. His opponents already have him quoted saying that he thinks semi auto guns shouldn't be in cities. Even if he redacted and expanded on his quotes, it doesn't matter. That is how U.S. politics works. His opponent would just go "Look at this guy.He is just a flip flopper on the issues" and morons will lap it up.

He's another one of those guys that tried to get his name trending by making some of the most outlandish statements since Trump, and that's saying quite a bit. I actually didn't hear some of that stuff about 9/11 and I already thought he was a weirdo. So to you conservatives who constantly rail on Obama's foreign policy decisions, you would seriously side with a man who claimed 9/11 was an "isolated" incident? You who constantly criticize the current administration for not taking terrorist organizations serious enough....now completely look past a statement that breezily sails past one of the worst if not the absolute worst terrorist attack in modern written history? An event that basically was the real opening shot to a new form of global war that's being waged on us not with conventional arms but with small group planning that's nearly impossible to combat with conventional military. This you will now look past simply because the man who said it doesn't care for homosexuals. You guys are unreal. I'm the arrogant douche though. None of you see how warped your reasoning skills have become by our culture/society.

oh and Hillary's an idiot too for the record before any of you go the higgardly card on me. I can't stand her. "BUT", compared to these guys getting rolled out on the right she's George Washington. You guys think letting clowns like Trump, Cruz and this Carson guy somehow helps define the eventual winner. It doesn't. It makes normal people think that the republican party is a far far worse danger than the democrats could ever be. You let people in the party get away with saying shit like pregnancy can't happen from rape cause the woman has some magic rune defense against getting pregnant in case of non consentual sex.

911 was an isolated incident.

Can you name me three other similar incidents on US soil planned and executed by the same people? I think before you write a thousand words of spin you will think and admit the answer is No.

Of course the supporters of Obama's foreign policy will dance in the streets that we assassinated bin Laden. Well goody and fuck him but how did that make us safer? You guys constantly bitch that Saddam Hussein did not plan 911 (even though nobody says he did) but you kill another guy who didn't plan it to what purpose?

And for those of us not actually on the free shit list Obamacare sucks.

WSS

oh and Hillary's an idiot too for the record before any of you go the higgardly card on me. I can't stand her. "BUT", compared to these guys getting rolled out on the right she's George Washington. You guys think letting clowns like Trump, Cruz and this Carson guy somehow helps define the eventual winner. It doesn't. It makes normal people think that the republican party is a far far worse danger than the democrats could ever be. You let people in the party get away with saying shit like pregnancy can't happen from rape cause the woman has some magic rune defense against getting pregnant in case of non consentual sex.

And yet I would much prefer a ticket of Donald Trump and Sarah Palin to a ticket of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

(speaking of fringe candidates)

WSS

And yet I would much prefer a ticket of Donald Trump and Sarah Palin to a ticket of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

WSS

The mainstream media likes to report how the republican party has gone so far to the right and taken over by the TEA party blah, blah, blah yet rarely does the mainstream media talk about how far to the left the democratic party has gone.

As for republican Todd Aiken who made the comment about a woman being raped having the ability to shut down a pregnancy he was soundly defeated in Missouri. I am all pro life but a pro life candidate cannot say something like that and win and he didn't.

Have Democrats Pulled Too Far Left?

AMONG liberals, it’s almost universally assumed that of the two major parties, it’s the Republicans who have become more extreme over the years. That’s a self-flattering but false narrative. This is not to say the Republican Party hasn’t become a more conservative party. It has. But in the last two decades the Democratic Party has moved substantially further to the left than the Republican Party has shifted to the right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/opinion/have-democrats-pulled-too-far-left.html

Obama has taken the democratic party further to the left on issues like welfare, law enforcement, climate change, illegal immigration, gay rights, abortion, Obamacare and record spending.

"In some respects, like gay rights, the nation is more liberal than it was two decades ago. On the other hand, it is more conservative today than it was in the mid-1990s. A recent Pew Research Center poll found that Republicans have opened substantial leads over Democrats on dealing with terrorism, foreign policy and taxes. They’re competitive on the economy, and a good deal more competitive than in the past on traditional liberal issues like immigration and health care. Self-identified conservatives significantly outnumber self-identified liberals."

I don't see how the often stated goal of whatever is referred to as the Tea Party is all that outrageous. lower taxes less government intrusion on our lives trying not to spend above your means etcetera. I don't see the problem.

People throw a fit if anyone suggest we shut down the government rather than just throw spending limits away. how hard would it be to adjust that spending buy a few percent to keep it under the prescribed limits?

WSS

yeah i'll give you Bernie Sanders but he's just running so that Hillary has someone to run against. Seriously, that one's a joke and everyone knows it. Warren however, you're way off on. Warren is not futher to the left than Trump and Palin are to the right, no reasonable sensible person can even remotely make that argument. Only a zealot would.

WSS

yeah i'll give you Bernie Sanders but he's just running so that Hillary has someone to run against. Seriously, that one's a joke and everyone knows it. Warren however, you're way off on. Warren is not futher to the left than Trump and Palin are to the right, no reasonable sensible person can even remotely make that argument. Only a zealot would.

Zealot?

So what is so right wing about Trump and Palin?

(I realize their public persona is pretty silly)

WSS

911 was an isolated incident.

Can you name me three other similar incidents on US soil planned and executed by the same people? I think before you write a thousand words of spin you will think and admit the answer is No.

How can you call 9/11 an "isolated" incident when it's the whole reason Fox news even exists? Absolutely every foreign policy debate now is shadowed by 9/11, justly or unjustly. It changed the entire landscape of our country. Those same people are and have been planning attacks just like it ever since. So now a conservative is saying "calm down" 9.11 wasn't that big of a deal? It shouldn't be used as an excuse to invade fuck all we please but at the same time to call it an isolated incident by a few whacko's who disappeared after it is insane. Whether they pull another one off or not obviously remains to be seen, but jesus Christ are you seriously trying to say that the networks of people and money have disappeared? The same money that was behind 9/11 is behind Isis and will be behind whatever new thing emerges that threatens us. That isn't spin dude.

I hope people see how conservatives mix and match arguments. Make big deals about something here and then lessen it later to suit their current argument...which now apparently is that Obama care was a bigger disaster to the U.S than 9/11 was. 9/11 was used as an excuse to invade Iraq which is one of the worst foreign policy debacles from any country in the last half millennia. And will be viewed even worse I suspect in the next decade or so when we're still bogged down somewhere in the middle east while Russia and China make big boy moves on us and we're stuck playing Old Testament slap and tickle over in that shit pool of sand and camels.

and here's an example for you. The Cuban missile crisis had less lasting damaging effects on the Russians then the installation of communism.

WSS

you're comparing the Cuban missile crisis to 9.11? I was about to ask how but I really don't want to hear it, it's gonna be too much nonsense for me to handle in one sitting I can already tell. So we'll just agree to disagree.

you're comparing the Cuban missile crisis to 9.11? I was about to ask how but I really don't want to hear it, it's gonna be too much nonsense for me to handle in one sitting I can already tell. So we'll just agree to disagree.

A man's got to know his limitations.

:D

WSS

A man's got to know his limitations.

:D

WSS

c'mon man you can't srsly be comparing the two. The missile crisis was two nations pulling their dicks out. People actually died on 9.11 and it changed the course of our foreign policy for "at least" a century if not more. It's going to be multiple chapters in some future textbooks.

c'mon man you can't srsly be comparing the two. The missile crisis was two nations pulling their dicks out. People actually died on 9.11 and it changed the course of our foreign policy for "at least" a century if not more. It's going to be multiple chapters in some future textbooks.

Maybe try to read the whole thing again and focus on short term adjustments to a long-term adjustments?

How many similar incidents were there to 911 including perpetrators? What are the long lasting results?

Now what are the far-reaching and long lasting results of a giant step toward socialized medicine?

Especially any ever-present growth of social programs beginning with the New Deal and continuing to the Great Society?

WSS

Have Democrats Pulled Too Far Left?

AMONG liberals, it’s almost universally assumed that of the two major parties, it’s the Republicans who have become more extreme over the years. That’s a self-flattering but false narrative. This is not to say the Republican Party hasn’t become a more conservative party. It has. But in the last two decades the Democratic Party has moved substantially further to the left than the Republican Party has shifted to the right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/opinion/have-democrats-pulled-too-far-left.html

Obama has taken the democratic party further to the left on issues like welfare, law enforcement, climate change, illegal immigration, gay rights, abortion, Obamacare and record spending.

"In some respects, like gay rights, the nation is more liberal than it was two decades ago. On the other hand, it is more conservative today than it was in the mid-1990s. A recent Pew Research Center poll found that Republicans have opened substantial leads over Democrats on dealing with terrorism, foreign policy and taxes. They’re competitive on the economy, and a good deal more competitive than in the past on traditional liberal issues like immigration and health care. Self-identified conservatives significantly outnumber self-identified liberals."

Well, that NY Times article is an opinion piece (though I am just stating an opinion as well). Again, the creation of the Tea Party seems like the main piece of evidence.

I also don't see how thinking there is man made climate change or that gays should be allowed to get married are crazy left wing ideal. The majority of people in the country are pro gay marriage. How is keeping the same idea on climate change and gay marriage moving further to the left?

I don't see how self identified conservatives outnumbering self identified liberals is a good thing. I'd rather people be more moderate and look at each issue on a case by case basis overall. If anything, more people identifying as conservative would stand to support my point from earlier.

The mental disability of liberals, is that they fail to learn

that their fringe causes are way left, but that they

call it "middle ground" because they want to be

accepted into the mainstream.

Just wishing doesn't make it so.

And most Americans - that was about 51-53 percent.

Now it's less. So, according to Pew, it is no longer

a majority of Americans.

But that won't stop you from spouting it endlessly.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/23/why_does_a_new_poll_show_gay_marriage_support_dropping/

and, man made goober warning? hahahaha.

Most Americans are seeing that it isn't a crisis, nor a fact:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/26/poll-53-of-americans-dont-believe-in-man-made-global-warming/

There is warming. Then there's cooling. The subject is man made global warming.

That is the controversy - accruing way too much power over people's activities and

their MONEY as well as companies' money because the left says "man made global

warming is a crisis"

That is the problem with the left. They change definitions any time it gives them an

emotional/political advantage. It used to be "man made global warming", then "global warming"

and now it's "climate change".

To the left it is all the same - a tool to get more control over other people especially financially,

then they can get the ultimate control over people - wanton dependency on gov.

When the media hypes the liberal global warming hysteria, that is pretty influencial to

emotional voters.

I'd like to see a poll where they ask "do you believe that global warming is a man made crisis and that

you should be taxed into poverty for every single activity you do, like have pets or run lawn mowers,

drive cars, go on vacation greater than 50 miles away from your home, and put farmers out of business

because they drive their farm tractors and other machinery a lot?

I'm pretty sure that would be a lot smaller percentage than the poll's 42 percent of those polled believing

that global warming is man made.

PP-2014-06-26-typology-7-01-new1.png

http://www.naturalnews.com/045005_global_warming_climate_change_greenhouse_effect.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/041981_global_warming_computer_models_cooling.html

and, in conclusion, at least for now, we get back to the original political drive behind the UN's

"war" on "man made climate change" - they cherry pick data, for the UN's benefit.

What benefit?

The redistribution of wealth from rich countries around the world, to the poor countries.

Don't believe me? Okay, read on:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/18/ipcc-official-%E2%80%9Cclimate-policy-is-redistributing-the-worlds-wealth%E2%80%9D/

http://www.cfact.org/2013/02/06/global-warming-was-never-about-climate-change/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/11/18/un-ipcc-official-we-redistribute-worlds-wealth-climate-policy

oh and Hillary's an idiot too for the record before any of you go the higgardly card on me. I can't stand her. "BUT", compared to these guys getting rolled out on the right she's George Washington.

No need to read on.

Your out of your freakin liberal mind...actually, your mind is lock step with liberal extremism thought.

Hillary is George Washington compared to nobody, except perhaps for the likes of Idi Amin or Stalin.

George Washington said "I cannot tell a lie". And Hillary?

Hillary is a bald faced liar, a charlatan, a deceiver. You may disagree with the other candidates but at least they shoot from the hip.

Yeah, yeah, I know the George Washington chopping the cherry tree story may be a myth, but so what.

Archived