THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary lying again

StinkHole

Claims Republicans are deliberately disenfranchising voters.

Liberals, blacks, eat up the shit she's dishing out. Ignorance is power. And the democrat party has the monopoly on it.

Has nothing to do with rampant voter fraud,...illegals and felons voting, democrat voters voting multiple times, registered democrats voting that are deceased.

Her sheer ugliness alone should shun people away from voting for her.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/05/clinton-accuses-gop-rivals-of-making-it-difficult-to-vote/

What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I do see your point but being able to vote without any ID whatsoever? In this day and age? Back then someone would have had to go on a sea voyage to get in here and vote illegally. Now not so much right?

I do see your point but being able to vote without any ID whatsoever? In this day and age? Back then someone would have had to go on a sea voyage to get in here and vote illegally. Now not so much right?

I do agree an ID should be required to vote, but that ID should cost nothing.

If you have to pay for it, then you CAN NOT be required to have one.

And if you think the states are going to give up that money from ID's, you are crazy

The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

;)

WSS

I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

It IS important,

but it should also be FREE of a tax,

atleast according to our CONSTITUTION

But I consider myself reasonably well informed and I have no problem with trickle down economics. I believe a rising tide floats all boats.

WSS

But I consider myself reasonably well informed and I have no problem with trickle down economics. I believe a rising tide floats all boats.

WSS

I believe you have to have lived under Jimmy Carter to appreciate Ronald Reagan. Reagan inherited a mess from Carter and his supply side economics (trickle down to the critics) worked better than anyone could even have imagined. It created huge job growth and prosperity and I believe as well that a rising tide raises all boats and we saw it happen with Reagan.

Obama inherited a mess in 08 but has he made this country any better in over 6 years? His policies have only made things worse. His stimulus was billions of dollars spent with little to show for it. The national debt has increased to over 18 trillion dollars. We have a community organizer for a president and his lack of experience has shown. Reagan was not just a hollywood actor when he was elected but he had already been governor of California for 2 terms.

This is why we are fucked up.

Having a voter ID is now considered a tax?

1. A tax (from the Latin taxo; "rate") is a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is usually punishable by law.
Sounds like making someone PAY for a state issued ID is a tax to me

• A tax (from the Latin taxo; "rate") is a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is usually punishable by law.

Sounds like making someone PAY for a state issued ID is a tax to me

Yes I understand what a tax is. My understanding was that an ID was easy and costs nearly nothing to obtain...if not then I stand corrected.

If one truly cannot afford an ID, then one should be granted by the govt., paid for by the taxpayer.

This would be one tax I would not mind paying for because it guarantees a positive result and peace of mind for the honest voter.

In Colorado, these ID's are sufficient...

All states should adopt these as legit forms of ID...so whats the problem?

jug74h.png

I beleive an Ohio state ID costs $8.50

My Class A CDL with all the endorsments costs $44.75 every 4 years, plus then I have to pay for the fingerprints, and TSA and FBI checks for the haz/mat endorsement, which is another $86.50. And I have to take the haz/mat written test every 4 years

To get your first regular driver's license in Ohio, it costs $22, for the temp pack, then between $19.25 and $24.25 for the license. And then $25.75 every 4 years

Archived