THE BROWNS BOARD

A Small Celebration

gftChris

And please, let's not turn this in to a "Obama should have" or whatever, let's just appreciate the good work by the Kurds over there.

When I was younger, I could never imagine a situation where I would willingly enter the line of fire for my country, as so many did in the two world wars. With these guys, I could at least entertain the thought. Not saying I'm joining up tomorrow, but if there were another draft, and I got called up, I'd be shit scared, but at least I'd know I'd be doing the right thing.

God bless the ypg and the peshmerga. They're the only ones that seemingly have the balls to fight for their lives over there. It's clear the so called "Islamic state" is the most evil group of human beings since nazi Germany. I don't know how any muslims can hold their heads up high with pride while the's sons of whores are out there doing their thing.

And even in nazi Germany I'd be hard pressed to believe your average German soldier was all that bad.

Indeed. I'd put these guys well above the nazis in terms of barbarism and brutality, and certainly zeal. Your average jerry was no different to your average tommy, just fighting another man's fight, hoping to make it home alive at the end.

And please, let's not turn this in to a "Obama should have" or whatever, let's just appreciate the good work by the Kurds over there.

When I was younger, I could never imagine a situation where I would willingly enter the line of fire for my country, as so many did in the two world wars. With these guys, I could at least entertain the thought. Not saying I'm joining up tomorrow, but if there were another draft, and I got called up, I'd be shit scared, but at least I'd know I'd be doing the right thing.

Its not gonna be about "what Obama should have". If anything it will be about if Obama takes credit...it wouldn't surprise me if the narcissistic piece of shit does.

Archived