THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Obamao's "people" believe white lives do NOT MATTER

calfoxwc

it's obvious by the silence. Kate didn't look like Obamao's daughter...so he doesn't care.

And not any lib I've heard anywhere can explain it.

I say it has to do with nothing to gain by caring about whites being murdered.

But any black person, even criminals at fault...why....Obamao speaks out immediately -

even taking the side of the guilty person who happens to be also black.

Stirs up the black vote. Only "Black Lives Matter" to this racist dirtbag in our WH.

Actually, both racist dirtbags in our WH.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/give-an-answer-you-cant-megyn-kelly-backs-guest-into-corner-over-obamas-silence-on-death-of-kate-steinle/

"never let a crisis go to waste"...I learned a lot about the liberal mind with that statement. They see politics in everything even a tragedy they see an opportunity to advance their cause. Whenever there is a shooting the left are on the soapbox using the incident to promote gun control. They do it with all their issues such as any bad weather is automatically global warming.

In the case of the young woman gunned down by an illegal immigrant there is no upside, no opportunity to advance their cause so they are silent.

Isn't "Higgardly" now weighing in that so called sanctuary cities may not be a hot idea? Isnt' that a democrat going against their potential voting base? Hurry republicans, now's the chance to champion sanctuary cities as y'all have no principle just like democrats. Gotta win that latino vote you groveling little piggies.

Isn't "Higgardly" now weighing in that so called sanctuary cities may not be a hot idea? Isnt' that a democrat going against their potential voting base? Hurry republicans, now's the chance to champion sanctuary cities as y'all have no principle just like democrats. Gotta win that latino vote you groveling little piggies.

Sorry Cleve...no profiles in courage for Hillary...and to be honest little profiles in courage all around in D.C.:

61% of likely U.S. voters oppose "sanctuary cities" that prohibit police officers from inquiring about an individual's immigration status. Only 26% support sanctuary polices. 54% believe that the Justice Department should take legal action (Rasmussen, July 2010).

I agree with you 100 percent. But it's hurting our country coming from the

activist, marxist, racist stupid somebeech in our WH.

dang. I thought he cared about hispanic lives.

Will obamao talk about this injustice?

well, no, the woman nor her son could have been Obamao's....

and it was a black criminal. and again, right on cue....

silence from the racist fat mouth in our WH.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/10/texas-mom-shot-while-shielding-her-3-year-old-during-home-robbery/

Yep. Obamao doesn't give a damn about white victims of crimes,

even when they REALLY ARE VICTIMS.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/10/texas-mom-shot-while-shielding-her-3-year-old-during-home-robbery/

doesn't say who the teen murderers are.

Archived