THE BROWNS BOARD

If Braylon Edwards couldnt catch even a cold last year...

TheClevelandSound

With computers helping, only one...

I can't see the link, but its probably one of the NFL 'secret tapes'.

The only thing similar that I saw, which actually impressed me, was when Winslow was on ESPN and was outside backhand catching footballs with only his right hand from 30 yards away.

What they didn't show was Stalworth getting jealous, and chasing down Braylon to kick him in the heel.

Subsequently pulling his hammy and missing 4 games.

I can't see the link, but its probably one of the NFL 'secret tapes'.

The only thing similar that I saw, which actually impressed me, was when Winslow was on ESPN and was outside backhand catching footballs with only his right hand from 30 yards away.

Adam, I saw him doing it at camp and it was a sight to behold. I've never seen it done before.

People really don't get CGI do they?

Does anybody believe those comercials on tv where the kid makes baskets by kicking it over his house too????

i do it only takes one stroke of luck in order to pull it off. some friends of mine we're joking around during a ff draft one year and a buddy of mine through the ball from the neighbor's yard over the garage and made it directly into a little tykes basketball hoop. It'll never happen again but if i could have it on tape it'd be something.

Geez guys, I guess my comment went over everybody's head.

HE DID NOT CATCH ANY BALLS IN THAT CLIP!!!

It was CGI guys.......COMPUTER GRAPHIC IMAGES.

Braylond just turned around and mimicked catching the ball and they were then added later...

Look, if its on the internet its real. OK.

Archived