THE BROWNS BOARD

Thousands in NY protest Iran deal

StinkHole

I don't watch the liberal lamestream news networks. Was it covered, or were they in their "circle the wagons around Obama and ignore" mode?

Notice the Jew boys in the first photo. They got what they deserve blindly voting Democrat each election cycle, like their ignorant black counterparts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nyc-protesters-demand-congress-kill-iran-nuclear-deal/

Crickets.

Thought so.

As in the Obama Bypasses Congress thread, Cleve and the other resident libtards cant muster enough spin to pose the usual half ass argument.

Whats the matter boys, you losing your touch?

You don't have the cojones to concede or agree, therefore you either choose to ignore, post some snarky comment like Woody, or go completely off topic. ...so you can stop proclaiming to be objective, middle of the road takers.

Oh..and about not having balls tranny Cleve, sorry, no pun intended.

For serious? You asked if it had been covered in the 'liberal' media, I posted a link to the article on huffpost, and seems you and farihooker didn't notice?

Or are you complaining people aren't commenting? What comments would you hope for exactly?

For serious? You asked if it had been covered in the 'liberal' media, I posted a link to the article on huffpost, and seems you and farihooker didn't notice?

Or are you complaining people aren't commenting? What comments would you hope for exactly?

yeah he's serious. He's seriously oblivious. Your link didn't fit todays narrative he's concocted in his dullard brain, so he ignored it

I never thought this country would have a worse president than Jimmy Carter. Then came Obama. I lived through the *Carter* experience. He was another weak kneed leader who was not respected around the world. He acted helpless for over a year when Iran took 53 hostages. As soon as Reagan was elected the hostages were let go ASAP. Reagan was respected. Reagan took over the mess from Carter and made the U.S. strong militarily and economically.

The people in this country were a little bit wiser in 1980 and Carter got tossed out of office after 1 term. Obama will have 2 terms to give us twice as much hope and change as Carter.

well he asked about "watching" so that meant the 3 network tv drivebys....

and it is obvious to even a passingly interested viewer as myself of what gets reported and what doesnt.

I made comments about Iran and the deal in other past threads. I don't follow you around like you do me.

You never cease to put your foot in you mouth do you tubby.

Read those two sentences again kiddo, what little conflict do you see?

Point blank...do you or do you not acknowledge blatant liberal media bias?

And you and Crissy really do need to get a room.

I deleted my post, I just saw this Allen West tirade posted already.

He's exactly right. I admire Allen West. I've heard that the secret back room deals Obamao

doesn't want congress to know about....

john "coward" kerry didn't even know about them.

This ObaMao regime is getting sicker and more corrupt all the time.

How the hell can ObaMao give congress adeal to pass, and refuse to tell them

what secret parts of the deal are, because they don't want the

American public to know?

What the hell? Even dems in congress are getting po'd at that garbage.

Did he forget that the dems no longer have the majority in either house?

Archived