THE BROWNS BOARD

Cloward-Piven, you betcha.

calfoxwc

go google it and shut up and stop being stupid on purpose. Please.

I see the 2nd troll went over your head, I did google it. You just constantly bring it up and it sounds like an actual person so I just assumed you were gay for it. <------another troll down the hatch, cheers!

Oh. You were being stupid on purpose. Got it.

But if you really did go read up on it, and realize what happens when all these

entitlements kick in, etc etc etc etc etc....

what do you think? The national debt is a good thing? Having our entitlement spending

exploding has nothing to do with irrsponsibility?

What happens when the entitlement spending skyrockets? You okay with that?

Cleve translation:

"What's 'clow' ??? that's stupid. What's 'ven'?

you make no sense, Cal, you're stupid"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy

The three dachshund is pretty good. I couldn't pass it up because I have a dachshund.

Do you put it in your purse when you go get pedicures? Go get a real dog you emasculated pecker gobbling fairy homo fuck.

ps. I love all dogs, but srsly what a homo

You can kiss my ass you insecure little twat. Steve Buscemi the dachshund is a kick ass dog

ok that is actually a pretty righteous name. And in all honesty if your dog walked up to me I would scratch him till his eyes rolled back while saying who's a good boy who's a good boy. But it's still a womans dog.

We had a dachshund when I was a kid. It was black, and all of the pillows on our couch were black.

I laid down on the couch, one day and put my head on, what I thought was a pillow, and the damn dog bit me in the eye.

I have not liked any dog that small again.

Give me an 80 lb Lab anyday

149, I'm sorry - I humbly apologize,

that "bit me in the eye"...

I am glad I stopped drinking tea, root beer, water, etc...

when I'm reading this board....

lol.

sorry.

Still got the scar.

Of course back then in 1976, kids didn't go to the emergency room for "Mere flesh wounds"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-01/u-s-officials-ask-judge-to-drop-immigration-contempt-threat

Benefit Threat

The states complain the Obama initiative’s work permits will entitle immigrants to a host of benefits, such as Social Security and Medicare. The states also claim they’ll be required to provide hundreds of millions of dollars in services that they can’t recover if the program is later outlawed.

Fifteen states have sided with the administration and said they’ll gain more in increased tax revenues from fully-employed immigrants than they’ll spend on services.

The case is Texas v. United States, 1:14-254, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas (Brownsville).

Archived