THE BROWNS BOARD

Got a chuckle when I saw this

WVBrownsfan

Look whose jersey Broncos HC Josh McDaniels gets to hold up proudly. :lol:

Originally Posted by DenverBroncos.com

Well, it has just been formally announced from the NFL Annual Meeting in Dana Point, Calif., that the original eight AFL teams — the Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs (then the Dallas Texans), New England Patriots (then the Boston Patriots), New York Jets (then the Titans of New York), Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and Tennessee Titans (then the Houston Oilers) — will play head-to-head in one home and one away “Legacy Games” to honor the anniversary. As a part of those games, the teams will each wear their original jerseys. That means the Broncos will don their 1960 jersey — a brown and yellow uniform with a brown helmet — twice.

As far as the other AFC West teams go, the Chiefs will don their 1962 duds: a red and white uniform with a red helmet featuring an outline of the state of Texas. The Chargers will sport their 1963 jersey: white pants with a yellow bolt down the legs. The Raiders will wear their 1963 threads as well: a white (away) jersey that features silver numbers outlined in black, and a silver helmet with the original Raiders logo.

AFLjerseys_090324.jpg

McDaniels was able to laugh about it moments later when he stepped off the podium.

“I wouldn’t have wanted it to be any other player,” he said.

20090324__mcdaniels~p1.jpg

I watched the interview where he said Cutler was his guy....Maybe it was just me but I didn't think he said it with the feeling that he meant it happily. It was if he was saying "We are stuck with him and we'll have to go with him"

From the interviews I've seen of this guy he comes across as a real tool.

Archived