THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Vick Released

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/25/...is-out-of-jail/

Mike Vick Is Out Of Jail

Posted by Mike Florio on March 25, 2009, 11:55 a.m. EDT

Falcons quarterback Mike Vick has been released from prison.

According to WSB-TV, Vick currently is making the trip to Virginia, where he’ll serve the rest of his prison term on home confinement.

Vick was supposed to finish his time in federal custody in a halfway house, but due to space limitations he’ll get to stay in his home.

Vick is due to be released from federal custody on July 20. At that point, he’ll presumably apply for reinstatement to the NFL.

He was sentenced to 23 months after pleading guilty in 2007 to federal conspiracy charges relating to gambling and dogfighting. He also pleaded guilty last year to dogfighting charges under Virginia law, which entailed no additional jail time and which paved the way for his release from prison.

Under federal law, a player can’t serve the balance of a prison term outside of prison if there are pending criminal charges against him.

I didn't belong to the board when you guys talked about it but where do you guys think he will end up when he leaves the half-way house? At what position? I personally think that he will be a slot receiver for a team. He hasn't practiced enough to be a quarterback and he isn't a good thrower anyway. If all else fails you know that Al Davis would sign him in Oakland, and possibly Jerry Jones would pick him up.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/25/...is-out-of-jail/

I didn't belong to the board when you guys talked about it but where do you guys think he will end up when he leaves the half-way house? At what position? I personally think that he will be a slot receiver for a team. He hasn't practiced enough to be a quarterback and he isn't a good thrower anyway. If all else fails you know that Al Davis would sign him in Oakland, and possibly Jerry Jones would pick him up.

Who's Michael Vick??

Imagine that, he gets to stay on house arrest rather than a halfway house.

I'm sure any of us would get the same privilege.

Vick is a POS

Well, I wonder if Vick is going to get conjugal visits from his new boyfriend under house arrest or not.

Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created

Im not gonna lie, I would not mind having Vick on our team at all. Think of a formation with three RB's in the backfield, Quinn at QB, then Harrison, Cribbs, and Vick all set up at RB, 1 WR, Rucker at TE. Its virtually unstoppable, think of all the motion that can be created

Would also create havoc having 3 guys who can throw the ball in at the same time

*cough* Four Horsemen *cough* Four Horsemen *cough*

Great, just what I need, more competition in the workforce

Umm, doubt that boy knows much about the work ethic. My feeling is the most work he has ever done is taking a shower.

I'm pretty sure his trade is going to be more suited to the dispensing of illegal narcotics after he goes officially broke.

He and Marcus gonna to be the Kings of Hampton and the movverfubbing Tidewater Area.

Archived