THE BROWNS BOARD

Dr. Ben Carson now in third place - getting more well known all the time

calfoxwc

Last Thursday marked the true beginning of the race for the White House.

Our man, Ben Carson, did very well by all accounts. In fact, the post-debate conclusion of the Frank Luntz focus group on Fox News was nearly unanimous, Ben Carson had the surprise performance of the evening!

“Ben Carson Surges Past Walker”

The poll conducted by the Drudge Report just after the debate showed Carson surging past Governor Scott Walker into third place.

That's consistent with the earlier Breitbart survey headline showing that their readers now have Ben Carson in third place.

Other good news of the week included a win by Ben Carson in an official survey conducted by the Washington State Republican Party of Republicans in that state.

But, back to the debate…

Ben Carson’s primary problem is name identification. Right now many Republicans across the United States still don't know who Ben Carson is.

And, even among those who know his name, a still smaller number know his story and his positions on the issues.

Ben Carson is doing well in Iowa and the other early delegate selection states because we have been there since 2013.

As you know, Iowa GOP Chairman Jeff Kaufman recently said that Ben Carson has the “Trifecta” needed to win the Iowa Caucus—enthusiasm, organization, and money.

In fact, did you know that Ben Carson has more individual donors than any other candidate in this race?

That’s right, Ben Carson has more donors than Hillary Clinton, and more donors than every other Democrat or Republican candidate for president.

Ben Carson also has more volunteers than any other candidate for president in either party.

And, more Iowans have donated to Ben Carson than they have to any other candidate for president in either party.

Jeff Kaufman, the Iowa Republican Chairman says that Ben Carson also has the best organization in Iowa.

What does all this mean?

It means a lot of things.

It means that the media has no clue as to the depth and breadth of this citizen driven Ben Carson for President effort.

It means that Ben Carson has the organization, the people, and the means to win the race for the White House.

It means that Ben Carson is positioned to win.

Flying under the media radar has its advantages. As Ronald Reagan said, it’s always good to be underestimated.

Now’s the time to double down.

In order to not only stay strong, but also to win we must expand our efforts, especially in the early delegate selection states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

I need your help to do that.

You have made Ben Carson’s strong showing possible. You are the key to Ben Carson winning.

We need to expand our team in the early delegate selection states, put up more signs, pass out more books, collect more data, and get ready to run television advertising.

Let’s not stop now.

Jeb Bush is counting on his super PAC to blast his way through Iowa and all the delegate selection states, spending as much as $60 million to win the nomination (his words, not mine).

Donald Trump seems to have unlimited sums to spend out of his own pocket.

It’s rather unseemly.

I hesitate to call it an attempt to “buy” the Republican nomination for president, but I don’t know what other label to put on it.

So, it really comes down to this.

Will the candidate with the most volunteers and the most donors win the Republican Presidential nomination in 2016, or will it be the guy (or gal) with the most fat cats that wins the nomination? You can be sure those fat cats will want something for their money.

We have the right man at the right place at the right time.

Ben Carson is the one man who can move into the White House and get things done. He will not tolerate political correctness, he will balance the budget, he will defund Planned Parenthood, he will re-build our military, he will shrink the size and power of government, and, perhaps most important of all, he will unify us as Americans with common aspirations, common goals, and faith in the American dream.

Before I close this e-mail to you, I'd like to share an excerpt from a touching letter I just received. This lady from New Jersey says it better than I would ever be able to do.

Let’s elect Ben Carson as the next President of the United States!

Thank you and may God continue bless America.

Sousa signature

John Philip Sousa IV (The 2016 Committee)

Polls by Fox, Drudge and Breitbart huh?

Are you going to post every chain email you get?

Well to be fair, those are likely the base and the people who will be influencing the outcome of the candidate election, so how much more relevant do you want?

Thanks. I try my best.

There was not meant to be any liberal biased (but on this board, anything that is 100% conservative becomes liberal bias). Just stating that voluntary polls from those three sites, referenced in a chain email to supporters, could easily be manipulated. Even the MSNBC poll was voluntary through survey monkey. But, if the results are consistent across media outlets with competing ideologies, then there must be some truth to them (or Carson supporters het around).

The msnbc lists below the people who are rep/dem/independent. It seemed relatively even.

Like you, the young earth thing bothers me. I don't see why others on this board don't really have a problem with that. When presented with a mountain of evidence how can you still deny it? I would like to hear his answer to a very pointed question on national television. Maybe the next debate. Aside from that I like him. He is brilliant.

On an unrelated note.. I'm pretty sure my dog just ran down and killed a squirrel. Must go check.

Well to be fair, those are likely the base and the people who will be influencing the outcome of the candidate election, so how much more relevant do you want?

Fair enough. Why don't you guys post some polls from the New York Times or ABC or someplace on the left that you trust that don't say that Carson has experienced a surge. Is that what you're arguing about? But he didn't really rise in the polls and Fox & Drudge )or whoever else you hate) made it up?

Fair enough. Why don't you guys post some polls from the New York Times or ABC or someplace on the left that you trust that don't say that Carson has experienced a surge. Is that what you're arguing about? But he didn't really rise in the polls and Fox & Drudge )or whoever else you hate) made it up?

I think you misunderstand me - I'm arguing that since those sites represent the base of republican voters, they are more relevant than MSNBC or whoever else. I said nothing about them being trustworthy.

Isn't msnbc pretty far left because that's exactly what I did.

I think you misunderstand me - I'm arguing that since those sites represent the base of republican voters, they are more relevant than MSNBC or whoever else. I said nothing about them being trustworthy.

I'm not talking internet or Bill O'Reilly Polls. Like I said I watch MSNBC every morning and just within the last hour saw and almost identical finding. And that's certainly not the Republican base.

WSS

Archived