THE BROWNS BOARD

anti-gunners now demand firearm sales slow down....

calfoxwc

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150814/latest-anti-gunner-demand-slow-down-firearm-sales

Of course that is their plan all along. Registration is for confiscation.

View Related Articles

The anti-gunners’ new effort tracks with the three-part plan outlined by the Brady Campaign in 1976, when it was known as the National Council to Control Handguns, to first “slow down the increasing number of handguns being produced and sold in this country,” and thereafter get handguns registered, then banned from private possession.

un-twisted-gun.jpg

Good point. I suppose that makes the giant retailers have sales.

We bought our 9mm from an established dealer at a gun show.

(and yes, folks, all sales of guns required background checks. My

background check came back very quickly - even the dealer was

surprised).

We had shopped around all over the place, He said his family had friends

who never owned a gun in all their lives, and he sold them this particular gun,

a best value for the money, still solid quality.. and his friends thanked him later

for guiding them to it.

He also showed us a more expensive model, a well known brand name, but said

it was only a bit bigger in the grip, and it didn't have a double throw safety, which I

liked.

But the antigun movement is shown to be just a leftist culture war political gambit.

The farce has been revealing itself more and more over time.

These Brady/Bloomberg anti-gun groups consistently go after wonderful, responsible Americans

with guns.

They don't go after criminals with guns. Hell, the left WANTS those illegals in here, and they won't

talk about the illegals with illegal guns. Because what they do, is about winning the political/culture war

against all the rest of America who aren't like them. They are bigots in a profound way.

Good point. I suppose that makes the giant retailers have sales.

We bought our 9mm from an established dealer at a gun show.

(and yes, folks, all sales of guns required background checks. My

background check came back very quickly - even the dealer was

surprised).

We had shopped around all over the place, He said his family had friends

who never owned a gun in all their lives, and he sold them this particular gun,

a best value for the money, still solid quality.. and his friends thanked him later

for guiding them to it.

He also showed us a more expensive model, a well known brand name, but said

it was only a bit bigger in the grip, and it didn't have a double throw safety, which I

liked.

But the antigun movement is shown to be just a leftist culture war political gambit.

The farce has been revealing itself more and more over time.

These Brady/Bloomberg anti-gun groups consistently go after wonderful, responsible Americans

with guns.

They don't go after criminals with guns. Hell, the left WANTS those illegals in here, and they won't

talk about the illegals with illegal guns. Because what they do, is about winning the political/culture war

against all the rest of America who aren't like them. They are bigots in a profound way.

How quickly is surprisingly quickly? I haven't had a background check take more than 10 minutes and it usually seems like about 5.

4.5 minutes - he looked at his watch..... He said that was very quick. The guy behind me said

"good job, I thought those took a lot longer"....

Beats me. Maybe it was in my AF records that they wanted to recruit me into the OSI.

I know my 10.5 hr bike ride was. The colonel that was talking to me about joining the OSI

asked me about it. I was startled - that one was in tech school nearly 3 yrs before.

More likely a fluke. Or maybe the investigator on the other end knew me back in Biloxi. :)

Archived