THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Smith

manbearpig

Guest ATENEARS
I know we were all really happy to have him back but doesn't it make happier to see him playing like he never left!??@@ GO CAVS!

Wow, Joe has come up huge. But I don't know if I'm more excited more about Joe's play, or Hickson's reduced playing time. Man, what a difference.

Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

Guest Masters
Danny Ferry deserves front office executive of the year....he has done a fabulous job of bringing in the right guys and not giving in to trade away players at that last deadline.

Chemistry means a lot, and we have that. The only guy who doesn't want to be here is Sasha, and we will take care of that guy after the season.

It is what I have been preaching all through the crazy trade demands.

Sasha isn't all bad. But he's the guy that will leave, as CLE has to resign Varejao

I agree on Ferry & Sasha. I think the chemistry on this team is the best in the NBA. Combined with the Cavs talent, I just don't see any team out there getting the best of us in a playoff series.

Mike

I think the chemistry on this team is the best in the NBA.

Mike

Did you guys here Mark Jackson getting a hard-on for the Cavs' team chemistry the other day when the Cavs/Mavs game was on ABC?

You might see this type of fun and chemistry out of 2, 3 or 4 guys on a typical good team. But 10 or 11 guys all goofing around like best friends? It's nuts.

Archived