THE BROWNS BOARD

Guy rapes 2 year old, admits it, walks free.

WalterWhite

something makes no sense, why are they acting like the plea deal was "what was in the best interest of the child"? Like they had a mountain of evidence against the guy, they don't need a 2 year old to take the witness stand. What in the all fuck? That dude needs dropped off at a gay biker bar with his arms and legs tied.

something makes no sense, why are they acting like the plea deal was "what was in the best interest of the child"? Like they had a mountain of evidence against the guy, they don't need a 2 year old to take the witness stand. What in the all fuck? That dude needs dropped off at a gay biker bar with his arms and legs tied.

Stuart

Gee Cleve, no blather about how this is proof that it's not only Muslims that rape their children and get off scott free?

What the actual fuck? I mean, when I read the headline, I assumed it was some technicality that got him off - like the cops not reading the rights correctly or whatever bullshit you'll see in TV shows. But no, probation? That's fucked up.

Archived