THE BROWNS BOARD

And the battle for the most free shit is on

Westside Steve

Of course he's winning New Hampshire, but the odds of this guy winning the ticket are a long shot. In Iowa, Hilary's leads him 2-1 per the latest polls. I personally want him to win, but he's not going to win the black vote like Obama did. So. Here's hoping that Trump wins the GOP nomination.

Sanders' economic plans work under the pretense that companies can't just up and leave to another country. I would be interested to see what he thinks he could do to prevent that from happening after greatly increasing taxes.

One thing would be higher import duty, but then you're screwing over things that already are produced outside the country, like a lot of cars, electronics etc. You'd be raising the price of the more 'high end' goods considerably, compared to 'generic' items like clothing and food that can be produced in-house.

On the services side of things, finance in particular, you basically have to rely on the draw of having a New York headquarters, the status of the dollar as the global reserve currency, and hope people don't prefer London. Which, if we vote out of the EU they won't, but I don't think that's likely.

One thing would be higher import duty, but then you're screwing over things that already are produced outside the country, like a lot of cars, electronics etc. You'd be raising the price of the more 'high end' goods considerably, compared to 'generic' items like clothing and food that can be produced in-house.

On the services side of things, finance in particular, you basically have to rely on the draw of having a New York headquarters, the status of the dollar as the global reserve currency, and hope people don't prefer London. Which, if we vote out of the EU they won't, but I don't think that's likely.

None of our clothes are produced domestically. The price would shoot up. Sanders has no clue how globalization works nor does his followers. When the price of goods skyrocket, these same "feel the Been" types will be crying about evil corporations and not the assinine policies that caused it.

None of our clothes are produced domestically. The price would shoot up. Sanders has no clue how globalization works nor does his followers. When the price of goods skyrocket, these same "feel the Been" types will be crying about evil corporations and not the assinine policies that caused it.

There are people from all sides that clamour for more 'American jobs for American people' etc that don't realise that these things just aren't workable on the scale they're hoping for.

Of course he's winning New Hampshire, but the odds of this guy winning the ticket are a long shot. In Iowa, Hilary's leads him 2-1 per the latest polls. I personally want him to win, but he's not going to win the black vote like Obama did. So. Here's hoping that Trump wins the GOP nomination.

hillary_prison_2016_yard_sign.jpg?height

Archived