THE BROWNS BOARD

Walk in the Woods

calfoxwc

ttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1178665/

After spending two decades in England, Bill Bryson returns to the U.S., where he decides the best way to connect with his homeland is to hike the Appalachian Trail with one of his oldest friends.

Director: Ken Kwapis
Writers: Rick Kerb (screenplay), Bill Holderman(screenplay), 2 more credits »

We made a rare trip to a movie theater on this one. It was a lot of fun. It's funny.

And the scenery is fantastic. It isn't a movie for kids. a lot of F bombs....S bombs...

a stupid scene where Nolte meets a great big wide lot of woman at the laundroment.

Not that funny. Kinda weird. It seemed to take too long to get Redford and Nolte

out on the trail.

But there were a lot of laughs in this one. Emma Thompson made part of the travels with the

other two hilarious. And, the two guys end up meeting up with two bears... etc.

It was well worth the matinee price of six bucks each. It is pretty funny, and Nolte did a great job

of being his character- so much so, I didn't realize it was him for a while, with the beard etc. If ya

don't get all upset with the foul language, and some discreet? sexual behavior...

it's just a fun movie to watch.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/govt-accuses-company-of-discrimination-over-employees-having-to-prove-citizenship-status/ Steve

No, we went to the 11:15 in N. Canton. We disagree?

well, it will have been my bad. We did love the scenery. I suck at being a movie critic. Can't wait to

read how you saw it.

(do I need to refund your money? )

Archived