THE BROWNS BOARD

McCown's Preseason Target Tracker

BrownieMan

I'm really excited for the season to start, but the one thing I'm worried about is our weapons. I was curious who McCown has been targeting so I found this tracker and thought I would post it. There's some interesting data here, including Travis Benjamin. Did he pass Taylor Gabriel on the depth chart? Any thoughts on McCown's targets?

http://walterfootball.com/fantasy/preseasontargets

I'm really excited for the season to start, but the one thing I'm worried about is our weapons. I was curious who McCown has been targeting so I found this tracker and thought I would post it. There's some interesting data here, including Travis Benjamin. Did he pass Taylor Gabriel on the depth chart? Any thoughts on McCown's targets?

http://walterfootball.com/fantasy/preseasontargets

Appreciate it, but preseason never really tells us all that much because you dont know what the coaching staff is up to.

Gabe and Benji will be are our burners and I think we'll see a lot of both, but Hartline and Hawk will be the major targets when the bullets are real imo. Then Bowe.

Z

Bowe's absence complicates things, but numbers do confirm what the eyes said... Hartline looks like Josh's security blanket.

A little surprised in the low total of RB targets given that it was a point of emphasis as we transitioned to the Flip era.

Appreciate it, but preseason never really tells us all that much because you dont know what the coaching staff is up to.

Gabe and Benji will be are our burners and I think we'll see a lot of both, but Hartline and Hawk will be the major targets when the bullets are real imo. Then Bowe.

Z

Who do you think will have a bigger year of the burners?

Who do you think will have a bigger year of the burners?

I honestly don't know, but I've got think Gabe stacks ahead of Benji on the depth chart building on last years roookie season for Gabe.

Z

I honestly don't know, but I've got think Gabe stacks ahead of Benji on the depth chart building on last years roookie season for Gabe.

Z

I dunno, Benji really seems to have stepped up in pre-season this year. With the optimist glasses on, maybe last year was a 'down' year based on his ACL, and he should have gotten closer to 6-700 yards and 6 TDs. Maybe he can get cloesr to 1000 this year? Nah, probably not.

Archived