THE BROWNS BOARD

Scientists admit they underestimated the number of trees

calfoxwc

I prayed that the browns season last year would go off without an attack from an elephant. It didn't! I mean, I can't know what effect prayer had on that...

I prayed my wisdom teeth removal would be performed without any issues. It mostly did! We don't know prayer didn't cause that

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pir

Sorry, I'll stop mocking now. It's not big and it's not clever. You have every right to worship who you like of course, and if prayer helps you feel better about yourself then have at it. Just don't expect everyone else to follow suit, and don't expect people not to be a little pissed that while they're actually doing things, you're just praying.

youre right I dont care about the mocking....

but this sir is a direct insult and is not true!

Oh, really? I thought it was all being blamed on us human beings driving our cars,

trucks, campfires, and cows farting, and all of us needing to be taxed and taxed

and taxed ...

and all the time, they secretly know it's the destruction of the rainforests?

You don't say.

http://www.climatechangechallenge.org/News/Featured-Articles/bellamy_climate_change_not_man_made.htm

http://www.climatechangechallenge.org/News/Copenhagen%20News/Causes_of_Climate_Change_slammed_by_140_Scientists.htm

those sites are blocked at my work, may I ask what you at least "think" they're going to prove? You often make assertions than provide links that in no way contribute to the authenticity of your assertions. It's like "as long as I link something...it proves i'm right". yeah it doesn't work that way.

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pir

youre right I dont care about the mocking....

but this sir is a direct insult and is not true!

Sure, plenty of people will do things as normal then add a little prayer here or there. No issue with that. I have issue with people saying things like "jesus wouldn't let the planet get really bad, let's pray for him" or "I don't need any medication, I have prayer" - things like that.

Just a little joke since some of you guys like to be right Cal for bringing it up.

;)

WSS

Cal brings it up like "but you don't care about the rainforests! see, it's all about taking my money" - conveniently ignoring the whole 'save the rainforest' thing that's been around for decades.

Cal brings it up like "but you don't care about the rainforests! see, it's all about taking my money" - conveniently ignoring the whole 'save the rainforest' thing that's been around for decades.

Right, that's the joke. Not just the fact cal is bringing it up but the context used when he brings it up

you why they do it right? cause now some people realize it's an issue but they want it for themselves. They can't bring themselves to acknowledge that the people they ridiculed so belligerently for decades....were right. So now they act as if this is something new that ONLY they care about. Contemptible really.

Liberals can't stand it when others believe what they don't,

and when others have money they don't.

They will bitch and mock it most of the time.

They are VICTIMS. Poor liberals. They deserve free stuff,

and they want redistribution of all wealth.

I'm not certain that's it, but I don't know what it is.

Believe it, it's an amazing showcase of cognitive dissonance within the conservative movement because some still don't want to acknowledge it outright but peripherally and tacitly acknowledge things in other settings. Eventually they'll come around because they have to, and for now we're going to be subjected to amazing political maneuvering. They will try to own the conservationist movement somehow, just watch. Instead of just saying yeah you guys were right, lets get to work on this. Yeah, wishful thinking.

Liberals can't stand it when others believe what they don't,

and when others have money they don't.

They will bitch and mock it most of the time.

They are VICTIMS. Poor liberals. They deserve free stuff,

and they want redistribution of all wealth.

ahh trying to get away from the subject, that good ole playbook. Don't address in any way that you were tragically erroneous in your assertion that "liberals" never cared about the rainforests...which might in fact be one of the stupidest things I've seen you type here. Devoid of any kind of reality whatsoever.

For years now, I've argued about the farce "mmgw".

And not once has a lib who wailed about mmgw ever brought

up the destruction of the earth's global rainforests.

I always have to bring it up, because they fart about "we have

to do something here in America"... (turning down thermostats,

taxing every freakin thing they can think of, stop cows from

farting, bitch about big corps causing it so they can get tons

of money from those corps, ....

and they -never- talk about the destruction of the rainforests. I mean,

millions and millions of acres of rainforest.

Always "tax, alternative energy, tax more, vote for liberal because of mmgw

and he talks about it, those rednecks and their pickup trucks, those who drive

those nasty big SUV's, stop people and corps from burning fossile fuels, or

fine them out of existence (the obamao way)...

so, I keep bringing up the destruction of the rainforests.

because if we non-liberals on the board don't bring it up, it will never be

mentioned. And that's a fact. So, they either don't care, or they are so

ignorant, they can't think of it as a problem.

For years now, I've argued about the farce "mmgw".

And not once has a lib who wailed about mmgw ever brought

up the destruction of the earth's global rainforests.

bullshit bullshit bullshit. Complete and utter farcical bullshit. Not to be believed under any circumstances. I grew up in the 80's during non stop save the rainforest documentaries couple times a year. You were probably already in your 50's then so I know this wasn't "before your time". Horseshit horseshit horseshit. You lie out of your ass if you think i'm going to believe you had all these convo's with vast amounts of libs specifically about the environment but none of them ever brought up the rainforests. Peddle that miracle oil somewhere else.

On the board, douche. ON THE BOARD.

Your wild ass emotional outbursts don't make you

look like you have any kind of a point.

so ur trying to paint yourself as the browns board "save the whale, er, rainforest" hippy dippy stoner now? You've got to be kidding me. This fantasy life of yours is getting crazier by the minute.

I've never heard Cal talk about dangers malaria poses in some countries. I can't believe you don't care about that.

Ikr? I for one want to make sure everyone knows that because I hven't ever brought up sudden infant death syndrome here, I don't care about your babies sudden deaths. I mean why would I? They should have been aborted anyway right? <----lols, who saw what I did there?

nah. We don't generally ever discuss diseases, nor do we discuss

the deaths of bables outside of abortion/murder. A lot of bad things happen,

but we are talking about politics.

Archived