THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns cut Terrell Pryor, claim Robert Turbin

WalterWhite

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third string quarterback but for a crisis of biblical proportions should never see the field. And he is number 4, at least hopefully.

I never played very much football but I've been singing for well over 50 years. If somebody told me to go back and get behind the drums I would bet dollars to dog turds that I'd suck and I have not seen this guy catch a pass in the National Football League yet.

WSS

Third string quarterback but for a crisis of biblical proportions should never see the field. And he is number 4, at least hopefully.

I never played very much football but I've been singing for well over 50 years. If somebody told me to go back and get behind the drums I would bet dollars to dog turds that I'd suck and I have not seen this guy catch a pass in the National Football League yet.

WSS

Except catching a ball is infinitely easier than playing drums.

Can we hold the plane to NY? We still only have Crow & Duke to run the ball. Draughn must come off PS and somebody must still go down to PS?? Don't call Ray!!

Probably. But if its that much easier we can play anybody at receiver. Like Lenz.....

WSS

Except that Lenz isn't 6'5", 240 and doesn't run a 4.4 40. I wouldn't expect him to be able to play drums, but I guarantee he can probably catch balls just as well as half the guys on the roster.

It's harder to not catch a ball than it is to actually catch one. That's why I still don't understand Greg Little.

Report: Browns waive Terrelle Pryor; claim Robert Turbin

Sep 10 2015, 4:47 PMJoe Thomson

The Cleveland Browns are set to waive quarterback-turned-wide receiver Terrelle Pryor, according to multiple reports.

"This will be a mistake by them,'' Pryor said, according Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, "nothing shocks me in this league anymore.''

Pryor also told Cabot that the team waived him to make room for former Seattle Seahawks running back Robert Turbin.

One of the most talked about storylines in camp, Pryor appeared safe after making the Browns' initial 53-man roster as one of the team's seven wideouts.

Any team can now claim the Ohio State product, but Pryor is not eligible for the practice squad as a veteran so he will have to be signed to a team's 53-man roster.

Turdbin....terrible.

Archived