THE BROWNS BOARD

The NFL has simply becoming unbearable to watch on TV

WalterWhite

I agree. Flag - commercial. It is truly becoming unwatchable. Down here in Tampa Imhave the Big Ten channel for the Buckeyes and am debating whether or not to buy the NFL package to watch the Browns.

After watching the highlights today of Browns vs Jets, I think I will wait. It looks as though the defense ain't so great and where was the running game?

Does anyone like this new uniform?

I think we need a big strong wide receiver too.

I always liked the NFL more then college up until about 3 years ago.

Then again, Sunday was the only day my dad, uncles and grandfathers got together and we all watched the Browns together.

Now watching the Browns is like watching that movie Pixels, not even nostalga can save something THAT BAD.

Does that include never posting on this site again? Please say yes..

nah, ill still check the highlights and post back here, whether win or lose. the fact is I complain more often than congratulating the team because we wimply lose more often. It's a numbers game.

NFL > College for me. I'll kindof root for WVU but never tune in.

NFL is rigged, but it's the original and best reality tv ever produced, so I'll still watch. but the Browns will NEVER win until "they" decide it's time for them to.

here's hoping it's soon...my Pops is on his last leg and we've been patient--and loyal--for a really fucking long time.

A couple of things that make it less fun watching NFL football for me are the constant holding calls and way too often on a good kick off or punt return it gets called back for an illegal block. I would like to see both of these penalties only called when it is flagrant and not the ticky tack stuff. JMO.

Archived