THE BROWNS BOARD

Did Bowe Even Play Today?

alporcini

It's only one game but I'm questioning Pettine also. That offense stinks! How many touches did Crowell get? For how many yards?

And what about Duke Johnson. OMG! That game was awful and I only saw highlights!

It's only one game but I'm questioning Pettine also. That offense stinks! How many touches did Crowell get? For how many yards?

And what about Duke Johnson. OMG! That game was awful and I only saw highlights!

I was happy it was on regular channels, well until the second half any way..

Browns coach Mike Pettine revealed Monday that Dwayne Bowe suffered a "minor setback" with his hamstring last week.

Advice: This led to Bowe's inactivity against the Jets. Bowe's status for Week 2 against the Titans is unknown, but it's not looking good. Bowe is believed to have reported to training camp severely overweight, then missed almost all of August with the hamstring injury, which is still giving him problems.

More: Scott Petrak on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

Browns coach Mike Pettine revealed Monday that Dwayne Bowe suffered a "minor setback" with his hamstring last week.
Advice: This led to Bowe's inactivity against the Jets. Bowe's status for Week 2 against the Titans is unknown, but it's not looking good. Bowe is believed to have reported to training camp severely overweight, then missed almost all of August with the hamstring injury, which is still giving him problems.
(Rotoworld.com)

Rumor has it the $9 mil was in gold and it's just "hamstringing" him and causing the scale to over-read. :P

(Rotoworld.com)

Reporting to camp severely overweight is a major problem in this day and age.

Archived