THE BROWNS BOARD

* * * Official Titans @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *

JAFBF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....Im ready....

This is "the" game we've all been waiting for....Johnnys first legitimate start......hoping for big things.....and the team to play well for him....

I expect us to wake up and look MUCH better today...O line will block....D line will get to the QB......DB's will return to form....

.....and Marriota will struggle......Johnny plays his best game as a Brown.....We win.....24-13.....

And there it is.....

In the famous words of Dennis Green......""the Browns are who we thought they were!!!!!!....""

.....told ya.....;)

sounds like you know it all. JFF was good, but your dumb ass can't admit it. Cause 'tour is never wrong' . fuck you.

Sounds like what Tour is trying to say is you have to look at more than just the QB position. Football is the "consummate" team sport. Which means all phases should be taken into consideration. Our D was horrible in game 1 and we wont even talk about our O. We improved on both this weekend. If we go into next week playing the same way, we should be good. However, we need another receiver to step up (other than Benji). Still don't know if Bowe was even out there, but with his size, well we will see.

Generally true, but not today...

Today the ball was put on the ground 6 tines and we jumped on 5 of them...

Today was a good day...

Sometimes it bounces your way.....sometimes it doesnt......

Could've (easily) gotten ugly....but it didnt(this week).....:)

Johnny has to correct that fumblitis thing......soon.....

However, we need another receiver to step up (other than Benji). Still don't know if Bowe was even out there, but with his size, well we will see.

Yep.....Hartline is invisible so far....do we even have a TE?....and wasn't Duke supposed to be a threat out of the backfield?.....

More to come later......(I hope).......Flip has not impressed me so far......my grade for him is an "eh"

Sounds like what Tour is trying to say is you have to look at more than just the QB position. Football is the "consummate" team sport. Which means all phases should be taken into consideration. Our D was horrible in game 1 and we wont even talk about our O. We improved on both this weekend. If we go into next week playing the same way, we should be good. However, we need another receiver to step up (other than Benji). Still don't know if Bowe was even out there, but with his size, well we will see.

Yeah, I saw Bowe out there - he either didn't pull it in or the Pass was off, don't remember right off, but he was targeted at least once.

yep.....he played only 8 snaps and was targeted once(bad throw)......

Well, that's good. Hopefully, he will improve over the next few weeks. We need him and Hartline out there and at least one TE. If Dray or Barnidge can't get it done, hopefully Bibbs will be back. Obviously, our D is ok as is. But we have a few things on O that needs improvement. Especially with the schedule getting tougher starting with SD.

Agree on Bibbs... it's time.

yep.....he played only 8 snaps and was targeted once(bad throw)......

and I completely missed every one... not that there was apparently much to see.

Bowe active, very nice. Believe me, this will make a huge difference today. Even if he doesnt produce, he will still require good coverage leaving some of our other receivers open. Almost guaranteeing a win today, even though none of the experts are predicting us to win.

Dwane Bowe- zero catches today. Was he even on the field? Hoorta (not so bold prediction) one of the biggest wastes of $9 million in the history of the NFL.

EDIT: I was in transit coming back from the game- learned he was in for 8 snaps, one target. I did get WKNR for a couple of hours on the drive home today- and I agree with their assessment. If Bowe doesn't show anything by say week eight, Mr. Farmer, admit it was a major screw up, and send him packing just like Ben Tate. No sense wasting a roster spot on non production. Benjamin is demonstrating what you expect out of a guy when you pay him that much cash. BTW, Benji earned himself a nice raise next year with that performance.

Archived