THE BROWNS BOARD

new guy

cambridgeho

i dont think this is a thread, but i just want to say since i have been reading this for about a month now, i have found out a lot of info on the cleveland teams and it has brought me up to speed. i lived in ashtabula for a while growing up and then moved south, i have always followed the browns. i am in the uscg and i have been on a boat for awhile, im glad to see everyone having thier own opinions on here, that makes for a great debate. anyways once again i am glad to be here and hope 2 get into some of these debates.

i dont think this is a thread, but i just want to say since i have been reading this for about a month now, i have found out a lot of info on the cleveland teams and it has brought me up to speed. i lived in ashtabula for a while growing up and then moved south, i have always followed the browns. i am in the uscg and i have been on a boat for awhile, im glad to see everyone having thier own opinions on here, that makes for a great debate. anyways once again i am glad to be here and hope 2 get into some of these debates.

welcome to thunderdome. thank you for your service.

Your live in Cambridge?

lived in cambridge , went to buckeye trail. living in alabama now, looking for a backers club nearby

Here is the website for BrownsBackers.com and the Alabama official clubs...good luck:

Browns Backers in Alabama

Welcome to the board Cam . And thanks for your service .

Ever been to Coast Guard City

i lived in morgan city la, and it was labeled one of the cg cities

Welcome, just don't cry or announce trades prematurely and you'll be fine.

Where in Bama??

WPD posted a list of official clubs, but i know there are a good number of fans who live in the Huntsville area.....even Muscle Shoals.

If you are up in that area, i will put the thinking cap on and try to remember who they are and on what board they post so i can find out where they meet in a unofficial club.

Welcome

Where in Bama??

WPD posted a list of official clubs, but i know there are a good number of fans who live in the Huntsville area.....even Muscle Shoals.

If you are up in that area, i will put the thinking cap on and try to remember who they are and on what board they post so i can find out where they meet in a unofficial club.

Welcome

i live south east alabama, in eufaula. i think Tallahassee is the actually closest spot i found. thanks for the info.

Archived