THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell ran for 36 yards

Opal312

Pettine better rethink the running back committee approach. It ain't working. Every team knows the Browns have no big weapons and all they need to do is stop the run. This started last year and continues.

Browns fans deserve a better effort and I think Pettine should start looking in the mirror.

The offensive coordinator needs to start calling plays that involve the BIG tight ends or this is going to be a long season.

Crowell had 10 carries for 36 yards

Pitiful performance by all

Offensive line hasn't played well then you get down 3 scores, not running the ball. What is pitiful is 1st and goal at the 1 yard and our "Pro Bowl" OL can't get off the blocks for Crow.

The problem with this team is they have no talent, plain and simple. We saw what a top 10 defensive pick looks like in Mack, we have Mingo.

This is a huge problem for the Browns (lack of running game). I cannot see any quarterback being successful without a running game. I don't understand with our offensive line being so highly regarded why we cannot get a running game? Other teams don't have any problem getting their running game going against our defense.

I liked the plan going into the season but none of it is being executed. The focus on defense, particularly stopping the run has not happened. We haven't been able to run the ball.

I wish the Browns players would get a clue of what Pettine is trying to tell them about playing well in front of their home crowd. Wasted opportunity. Since we will be on the road for the next number of games and home field advantage hasn't appeared to mean much I don't see us doing any worse on the road.

Offensive line hasn't played well then you get down 3 scores, not running the ball. What is pitiful is 1st and goal at the 1 yard and our "Pro Bowl" OL can't get off the blocks for Crow.

Just finished grading the first half so the ink isn't even dry on the Raiders' "goalline stand". Some truth in what you say, but there's plenty of blame to go around... and you ain't going to believe what I saw on 3rd down.

Just finished grading the first half so the ink isn't even dry on the Raiders' "goalline stand". Some truth in what you say, but there's plenty of blame to go around... and you ain't going to believe what I saw on 3rd down.

Rumor has it that on the goal line stand, Crow ran to the wrong gap and there was a hole where he was supposed to go.

Even a cynical dick like me thought that the OL was going to be top notch, very disappointed thus far

Archived