THE BROWNS BOARD

I did not tape this game...

bigbambo

Not on the O-it's on the D-very serious problems when you can't stop a team with 2 WR's and 3 missing OL's.

Joey Bosa thiis year and Myles Garrett the next. The way this team is playing we have a very good shot at both.

There are far more, and more serious, problems on this team than Josh McCown

I can dig it.....but I was not posting under the most serious problem heading.

We do seem to have a good grip on minus 5+ yards in the playbook! McCown looked better from the pistol than under center and it gives him more time with his head facing the D. You don't think predictability on first down is a serious problem?

I can dig it.....but I was not posting under the most serious problem heading.

We do seem to have a good grip on minus 5+ yards in the playbook! McCown looked better from the pistol than under center and it gives him more time with his head facing the D. You don't think predictability on first down is a serious problem?

I think when you gain over 400 yard of total offense and lose the game when your offense was supposed to be the weaker unit and the defense the stronger one, that's a serious problem.

I think when the Browns do run, it is predictably on first down.

and they just don't have the wr's, as a group, .... that can get the job done.

that makes it tough to just throw to an open receiver - but Barnidge is a big target,

so he is a major factor, and Hartline isn't small, and he can, but he got hurt...

then look at how tall some other receivers were for the Chargers.

And the defense played the run a lot better - but there are still some major mistakes

by the defense - miscommunications - a few more games to clean up the mistakes,

and the Browns defense will show huge improvement.

DWAYNE BOWE “Once I hit the field running, you guys will love it.”

I really hope I'm wrong about you, Bowe.

Crowell ran better, Barnridge and Benji are weapons. Defense sucks. D line no push, linebackers not filling holes, Haden (whose inconsistent anyways) was missed by an inexperienced secondary. Coons looks good as a young kicker.

Same old shit tho, writing a novel on how to lose games since coming back

So can someone tell me the percentage of first down running plays? Watching it seemed like 100%! Also, how many negative yardage plays did we have?

Do you think McCown should ever be under center? Thanks!

First, here's the play-by-play... http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015100408/2015/REG4/browns@chargers#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000549856&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

Next, absolutely under center. It's the starting point for the run game and play action.

I think when you gain over 400 yard of total offense and lose the game when your offense was supposed to be the weaker unit and the defense the stronger one, that's a serious problem.

Exactly. 2 weeks in a row the offense had a good drive and scored points and the momentum was on our side and the defense lets the other team drive down the field like they're not even out there to take the momentum right back.

Gave up way too many big plays yesterday to be able to win and it was a winnable game, just like last week.

Something I never noticed before at NFL.com. You can download pdf "Gamebooks". Has all the play by play info plus stats, breakdowns and more.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/56560/SD_Gamebook.pdf

The Browns were penalized a dozen times! How many on the year?

The Browns defense ranks last. Not last against the run, but last overall, allowing 406 yards per game. That's a stunning stat.Pluto

And the defense is one of the highest paid in NFL

Can't see a quick fix.

Archived