THE BROWNS BOARD

Excellent Win, McCown Beasted! A rare Soju Congratulatory thread

Soju

Defense was choking early in the game, but played stellar when it mattered most.

Williams, you are a complete moron laying that receiver out costing us the win in reulation. Complete and utter moron.

McCown, doing everything we singed him for (and more).

Johnson is the best draft pick BY FAR of the draft. Love him!

Overall, this *may* have woken the defense up a little. I really hope so.

But the troops played well, very well, today. We actually have a passing attack, who would have thought?

Next week on to .500 babay!

I really like Josh. The dude is tough as hell, and is giving the Browns far more than I ever though he could.

Hate, and I do mean hate our defense. Yes they held for a 3 and out in OT, but other than that, they sucked...... YET AGAIN.

Love our kickers, both guys are flat out kickin' it.

Tolerate our O-line and RBs.

Love Barney

Hate our new unis

Like Pett

Tolerate our coordinators

Like our WRs

G O B R O W N S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attaboy Soj...

On D...

Just give me some LBs that fly to the ball, please, and let their mistakes be hustle mistakes. Saw Cardner actually doing a little of that today... refreshing. Orchard as well to a lesser extent. I'll live with the rest until the LBs are right.

On the O side...

I think it's time to take the dunce cap off of Flip. We can't run to set up the pass, so he's clearly adapted and "Flipped" the script. It's great to see someone adapting to his talent. Pun intended.

Gabe and Beni stretching the field. Duke swinging out of the backfield. Others, led by Barn, filling in the middle.

Then slipping in runs by Crow and Duke... soon to be joined by Turbin.

Hell... we even had a screen work today.

Air DeFillipo... I did not see that coming...

That was not a penalty, terrible call. If it was the Browns the flag is staying in his pocket.

Like when the raven yanked Gabriel's leg when he was down, tossed McCown down long after the ball was out, and the one when (I forget who received) was down and got hit while he was on his back.

Rat birds played dirty and the refs missed those 3 obvious PFs.

But we won and Flip called a great game, exploiting Mosley and co. while Money McCown lit it up.

Great win, hope O'Neil adapts like Flip has.

Again, the refs. What the %^$*&%^ is with the helmet to helmet hit on

a receiver by the ratbird, and it knocks off his helmet... NO CALL ?

That is an asswipe move by an asswipe ref. And Hawkins had the taller defender put

his hand squarely on Hawkins' shoulder, holding him. No call. That is bs.

Then, one ratbird defender grabs a Browns receiver's leg, and keeps pulling. NO
CALL.

But Danny Shelton harmless holds the leg up on a tackle, he gets called.

A ratbird player is mad he got bested on defending a pass, the ultimate crazy play of the week catch

by Barnidge for a TD, and that ratbird player tried to bat the ball out of his hands way after the play.

No call.

But Danny Shelton easily flips a ball toward a ref, it bounces on the leg of a ratbird... and the ref called it.

Something stinks. I think this dirtbag commish does not hold his officials accountable for questionable calls and no calls,

and come dirtbag refs are taking advantage of it and laughing. Whatever it is, it makes no sense to me.

Like when the raven yanked Gabriel's leg when he was down, tossed McCown down long after the ball was out, and the one when (I forget who received) was down and got hit while he was on his back

Exactly, I remember the leg pull vividly, ref was right next to them and Gabe just looked at him like "WTF"

I got to watch the rest of the game on CBS right before overtime. The O line looked good or how else does McCown pass for 457 yards! Sure wish the defensive line would stop the run. Is it the 3-4 that's messing them up? You guys know all the X's and O's. Are we better when we're are in 4-3?

Barnidge A+

McCown A+

Crowell A+

Defense is still lacking and needs to figure it out. This is on O Neal. A QB should not have to air it out every week to win games. Balance

Great win, hope O'Neil adapts like Flip has.

Again, the refs. What the %^$*&%^ is with the helmet to helmet hit on

a receiver by the ratbird, and it knocks off his helmet... NO CALL ?

That is an asswipe move by an asswipe ref. And Hawkins had the taller defender put

his hand squarely on Hawkins' shoulder, holding him. No call. That is bs.

Then, one ratbird defender grabs a Browns receiver's leg, and keeps pulling. NO

CALL.

But Danny Shelton harmless holds the leg up on a tackle, he gets called.

A ratbird player is mad he got bested on defending a pass, the ultimate crazy play of the week catch

by Barnidge for a TD, and that ratbird player tried to bat the ball out of his hands way after the play.

No call.

But Danny Shelton easily flips a ball toward a ref, it bounces on the leg of a ratbird... and the ref called it.

Something stinks. I think this dirtbag commish does not hold his officials accountable for questionable calls and no calls,

and come dirtbag refs are taking advantage of it and laughing. Whatever it is, it makes no sense to me.

Hometown reffing Cal. The defenseless receiver I'll buy- but not the guy yanking on our guys leg after he's down.

I got to watch the rest of the game on CBS right before overtime. The O line looked good or how else does McCown pass for 457 yards! Sure wish the defensive line would stop the run. Is it the 3-4 that's messing them up? You guys know all the X's and O's. Are we better when we're are in 4-3?

Barnidge A+

McCown A+

Crowell A+

Defense is still lacking and needs to figure it out. This is on O Neal. A QB should not have to air it out every week to win games. Balance

Don't forget Duke

I'm still po'd about the helmet to helmet hit that knocked a Browns' receiver's helmet off.

No call. How the hell is that possible?

That is rotten. That is just not a ref erroneous.

OTOH, the offense is improving weekly.

The defense, not so much maybe... regressing.

But the ratbird defense was hardly impressive - look at how

the Browns passed them unconscious. Think it would have been

had the Browns had a wr like ajgreen...etc.

I'm still po'd about the helmet to helmet hit that knocked a Browns' receiver's helmet off.

No call. How the hell is that possible?

That is rotten. That is just not a ref erroneous.

you know exactly how that's possible. you just stubbornly refuse to accept it.

whether it be simply steering games so they are close (an awful lot of games going to overtime lately, donchathink?) or out and out corruption favoring one team over another, bottom line is...i'll still watch. and so will you. and they know this...man....

I like the no roughing our kicker call that just slipped right passed them... Officiating was horrible.

they actually even called the kicker (Coons) for unnecessary roughness i believe, hitting that player out of bounds. it was razor close at best, leaning on the legal side to my eyes.

Archived