THE BROWNS BOARD

Many are guessing..Nobody knows

Canton Mike

I am really having fun listening, reading, hoping, speculating, etc in this years'"pre-draft" time.

There has been a ton of speculation about the draft, the QB situation, RB, LB, etc, etc, but we are all trying to catch knuckleballs barehanded while being blindfolded. In reality, & based on what has happened thus far, we just need to wait & see. Predicting anything is a reach at best. Change is definitely in the air & given the failures of recent years, can that be a bad thing? Even if some of our favorites are gone, how far did we get while they were here? I am remaining open to whatever the new "Regime" decides & we'll just see what happens.

The one thing I hear that I find worrisome is the possibility of retaining RAC in ANY capacity. Just his presence can undermine Mangini's authority with some players who will attempt to bypass Mangini by going to RAC. He seems like a good man, but he needs to be completely gone....Just my opinion.

Like most here, I will remain a Browns fan & I am MUCH more optimistic than I have been for many years. It is nice to see a cohesive coaching staff & front office working as a team & making decisions AS a team, FOR the team.

Mike

The only favorite Brown I am missing is the "playoffs Brown" .. Those are the guys I want back.. Hey.. I agree lots of speculation and BS.. I like the plan so far bring in depth.. Bunch up on draft picks... I think we will have at least one more before draft day comes. How are we gonna get that addiitonal pick I'm not sure yet. coughDAcough, cough

Archived