THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft J.T. Barrett

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Just in case JT is not a option this guy may work anywhere from LB to Safety. Jeremy Cash during coaching change at Ohio State in 2010-11 played 5 games at OSU redshirted to Duke & is tearing up ACC on defense in all stats. Next Luke Keugley?maybe 6'2 210 lbs. Redshirt senior out of Mia, Fla. a true ball hawk tackling machine imo.

Are you actually trying to turn this into a legitimate football thread? Shame shame on you! :P

back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

at least his last name wasn't trickle.

I keep waiting for some millenial, or perhaps younger chap to make this a thing again.

Imagine meeting some 20 something, and you're all "nice to meet you Richard." But he shoots back...

Call me Dick. Aww yeah. Props to that guy.

Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

We actually could use a "2016 Draft: QB Prospects" thread.

Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

I am cursorily in on Lynch. He can make the throws and has the size, but I have to watch more tape.

Good God look at the QB #'s from yesterday. I was stuck on Mich/Mich St all day. Browns fan knows that finish well, WOW. Kessler 30-46=365.Lynch 39-53=384.Cook 18-39=328. Boykin 27-32=436 (rushed74,1TD). Russell(bay)20-33=380 (5TD&rushed160,1TD). Matt Johnson(bgsu)25-30=357 5TD thur air. OSU QB who??

Archived