THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to be held accountable, plain and simple. You can't have this garbage level of play and let people keep on like we're 8-0. So what does that logically mean to me?

For sure:

-Fire or demote O'Neil. I get guys have been hurt but his schemes are awful and he's in over his head. The blitz calls this team puts together are so predictable and awful it hurts my soul.

-Duke Johnson is primary ball carrier and is on the field 75% of the time minimum. Turbin apparently isn't good at receiving hand offs, too bad that's about the most important thing of being a RB.

-Bench so called starters on both sides of the ball. Hartline had four drops today, Mack is playing awful, half the offensive line jumps. Get Erving some run, Bibbs, anyone. I'm sure we'd miss Dray and his awful blocking and 4 receptions but we can manage without him.

-If Haden is hurt like I do truly believe he is, shut him down for a while. See what you got in Gilbert or Desir more.

So much more but something's gotta fucking change and make me believe they even give a shit out there.

Jesus Christ will someone give this Tacosman a fucking tampon...

Leave the box out for the rest of these whine asses too.

The Browns aren't very good right now. They have a Shit DC, a Rookie OC and a young head coach. Accept it.

They aren't going to the payoffs. Accept it.

Johnny Manziel sucks. Accept it.

Enjoy things like seeing Gary and Benji and Duke and Armonty having emerged and look like players you can build around. Be glad they are getting solid play from a QB for a fucking change.

no, mccown has put up average numbers....not top 10 numbers. And in the context of those average numbers, unfortunately for him and us the timeliness has not been there. Nor have the wins.

Lets stop this "he's putting up top ten numbers" bullshit....not if you look at the right numbers he isn't. He's making poor decisions, has put up average numbers, has a knack for losing, and doesn't know how to slide.....

no, mccown has put up average numbers....not top 10 numbers. And in the context of those average numbers, unfortunately for him and us the timeliness has not been there. Nor have the wins.

Lets stop this "he's putting up top ten numbers" bullshit....not if you look at the right numbers he isn't. He's making poor decisions, has put up average numbers, has a knack for losing, and doesn't know how to slide.....

His completion percentage, rating and INTs are all in the top 10, Top 15 in yards and TDs

McCown is a champ, Johnny would probably be on a stretcher if he played this game.

the defense gave up 24 pts.....not good at all. But the offense put them in terrible situations again and again and again.....

and let it be known that saying the offense 'scored' 20 pts(which isn't good btw) is sort of misleading....they took over on the 10 yard line secondary to a big turnover by defense for first, and the point expectation for that situation is about 5.3....hell even if you only 'credit' 3 in that situation, that means the offense still only scored 17 pts....which means they would have scored 40 pts on offense in 3 games....that's horrific.

the defense gave up 24 pts.....not good at all. But the offense put them in terrible situations again and again and again.....

and let it be known that saying the offense 'scored' 20 pts(which isn't good btw) is sort of misleading....they took over on the 10 yard line secondary to a big turnover by defense for first, and the point expectation for that situation is about 5.3....hell even if you only 'credit' 3 in that situation, that means the offense still only scored 17 pts....which means they would have scored 40 pts on offense in 3 games....that's horrific.

Against Denver, St. Louis and Arizona two of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. Manziel has played one good game against fucking Tennessee and looked like shit against everyone save one drive against the Bills second string D last year.

hehehe...yards.....how many rbis does he have? stolen bases?

His advanced stats(you know...the things he does that actually contribute to wins) were average going into this one. I'd guess after this one and todays performance a little below average.

And Manziel's career numbers? Fucking Terrible

walter, it's not josh's fault. If he had like, the 1993 cowboys offensive line and a perfect pocket on every single pass where defensive ends couldn't get within 5 yards of him and his throwing lanes looked like the audobon at 3am.....he'd be good. Oh and a dominate running game. But it's not his fault at all that the defensive ends are practically 3-4 feet away from him after just 3-4 seconds. How the hell is he supposed to be effective then? And every other qb has a dominate running game....don't you know that?

hehehe...yards.....how many rbis does he have? stolen bases?

His advanced stats(you know...the things he does that actually contribute to wins) were average going into this one. I'd guess after this one and todays performance a little below average.

i'll tell you what, the dude should get a fucking purple heart for the way he has hung in there...this team is fucking shit dude, guess it was his fault when turbin fumbled 2x... the ol fucking sucks big time..we have the running game of a turd and you are blaming this shit on him.. i'm not a hugh mccowan fan but with this shitass team he has done great...the only thing you are going to see now is a total rebuild again....don't know what coaches will be fired, but there will probably be some.

This team is what it is. The sunshine pumpers thought 10-6, realists knew 5-11

dey ain't going 5-11....that would be a stretch...i said they may not win another one unless someone at the end of the season that can't advance in their playoff position, may play their 3rd stringers...mmmmmmmaybe then we win 4...

Against Denver, St. Louis and Arizona two of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. Manziel has played one good game against fucking Tennessee and looked like shit against everyone save one drive against the Bills second string D last year.

Last I checked Titans are in the top 5 defense.

but his all goes back to pettine's very short term and 'me' view.....he has it in his head that getting to 7-9 or whatever may, just may, save his job. So he will do whatever he can to protect that....even if it offers little longterm hope for the browns. He would literally blow our franchise up if it meant he gets to stay in the nfl another couple weeks. A desparate nobody nfl coach is not good for franchises....

7-9? uh uh uh 7-9?...playoffs? what? playoffs?....heheheheeee...like the soup nazi on jerry seinfeld...no more wins for you....

Archived