THE BROWNS BOARD

Duke Johnson is a good player

Ballwrath

So get him the ball. This is brutal (painful) how much they are under utilizing him, is this the second game in a row they didn't get him the ball in the second half, down?? I can't explain how these coaches are getting paid for what they are doing. "Hey! Were down, lets not get our most dangerous player the ball!"

I'm beyond fucking bemused at the treatment of Duke, second game in a row he's disappeared. Fuck this coaching staff they think they're smarter than everyone else and they are embarrassing themselves every week.

I saw him waving his arms just about every play he was out there. I'm open. Here l am.

Definitely could use to see some creative uses for his talents.

If he in fact was, then I'd say we are...

So if he is on the field, wide open waving his arms, who is to blame for him not getting looks? DeFlip?

Obviously Johnny is blind.

Obviously.....

One only needs to go back and watch the games he has played.....open receivers everywhere......he just doesnt see them...

Don't draft a short (relatively) QB and give him short receivers. My nan could tell you that won't work and the closest she's been to America is when watching Dallas

Just another reason why Pettine is a lame duck coach who doesnt even matter at this point since he's already written his ticket. His pulling of Duke Johnson after a couple huge plays is particularly baffling.

It's also hilarious to see some in this forum blame underlings and such for the terrible decisions. If the defense continues to look confused and out of place, that's ultimately on Pettine. It's a complete fantasy to believe Pettine is 'on it' at this point when this has been a problem going way back. Maybe Oneil is the worst defensive coordinator of all time, but when I see a confused defense week after week after week after week(and granted there have been a few good weeks) I don't think "my gosh the d coordinator sucks cant wait until he is gone"(although that will be nice too). I think what in the hell is going on with the head coach that he is seeing the same damn thing every week and he cant fix these problems...whether the solutions involve making coaching reassingments, changing scheme, etc...thats on MIKE FUCKING PETTINE. If Oneil is a problem because his scheme is jacked, then you either FIX oneil or you FIX the scheme. What you definately don't do is walk around with that pot belly and 8 dollar pair of sunglasses(the sun isnt out dumbass) looking like a smug asshole and not making fixes while the same problem is happening week after week after week. The nfl requires in season and fixes....you don't sit around all season with your thumb up your ass and after watching the train wreck week after week then get the luxury of making some changes below you.

Same with misuse of offensive people and not adjusting a scheme a bit to fit the players.

Just another reason why Pettine is a lame duck coach who doesnt even matter at this point since he's already written his ticket. His pulling of Duke Johnson after a couple huge plays is particularly baffling.

It's also hilarious to see some in this forum blame underlings and such for the terrible decisions. If the defense continues to look confused and out of place, that's ultimately on Pettine. It's a complete fantasy to believe Pettine is 'on it' at this point when this has been a problem going way back. Maybe Oneil is the worst defensive coordinator of all time, but when I see a confused defense week after week after week after week(and granted there have been a few good weeks) I don't think "my gosh the d coordinator sucks cant wait until he is gone"(although that will be nice too). I think what in the hell is going on with the head coach that he is seeing the same damn thing every week and he cant fix these problems...whether the solutions involve making coaching reassingments, changing scheme, etc...thats on MIKE FUCKING PETTINE. If Oneil is a problem because his scheme is jacked, then you either FIX oneil or you FIX the scheme. What you definately don't do is walk around with that pot belly and 8 dollar pair of sunglasses(the sun isnt out dumbass) looking like a smug asshole and not making fixes while the same problem is happening week after week after week. The nfl requires in season and fixes....you don't sit around all season with your thumb up your ass and after watching the train wreck week after week then get the luxury of making some changes below you.

Same with misuse of offensive people and not adjusting a scheme a bit to fit the players.

According to your previous posts, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the defense.

Which one is it?

Pettine fuck your boyfriend?

According to your previous posts, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the defense.

Which one is it?

it's "canton dawg can't read" apparently....choice C. I never said there was 'nothing wrong with the defense'. The defense had a couple nice weeks, then the arizona game fell off in terms of giving up big plays(while maintaining big turnovers) and then against Cincy fell apart in every way. They've been inconsistent, just like the o.

he's not the O coordinator nor the D coordinator.

i think he's been giving the benefit of the doubt to both flip and o'neill and he needs to stop that and gain control.

lmao....this type of thinking is absurd. He's the freaking head coach....he is the TEAM COORDINATOR. If a team is poorly prepared and poorly executes and the game plan sucks every week, HE IS RESPONSIBLE.

stop that? You mean stop sucking? He's lost like 14 of his last 17 games or something.....is it your delusion that, after over a year of consistently sucking, that Pettine just bucks up one day and says "hmmm, I've let these guys suck for 17 games. Now it's time I step up and fix it and gain control before it hits 18 games of sucking". Really? He isn't going to stop anything or gain control of anything because HE SUCKS. If it were that easy he would have already done it. Pettine doesn't know what the fuck he is doing....the idea that he is some master coach overseeing subordinates he has given too much rope too(and now it's time to come in and fix it himself) is so absurd on multiple levels that anyone who believes it can't possibly have an IQ of over 80.

Archived