THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Johnson

I had Mark Langston for just about ever back in the day. Wasn't wire to wire or anything, but it became a running gag in my old league. The guy I've currently had for several years in a row is Victor. Felix Hernandez is prolly my current pitching version of Langston.

My two on-line leagues this year are nearly identical. Zombo asked if this was intentional and after first saying no, I guess it was. Unlike football, where I really do try to have two dissimilar teams, I just draft guys I like in baseball leagues. I find the too many eggs in one basket thing to be something to avoid in football, what with all of the injuries, but not so much in baseball.

BTW, I love watching RJ pitch (much like Felix) and it's even better when they're on your fantasy team.

Beanpot

• 2 weeks later...
I had Mark Langston for just about ever back in the day. Wasn't wire to wire or anything, but it became a running gag in my old league. The guy I've currently had for several years in a row is Victor. Felix Hernandez is prolly my current pitching version of Langston.

My two on-line leagues this year are nearly identical. Zombo asked if this was intentional and after first saying no, I guess it was. Unlike football, where I really do try to have two dissimilar teams, I just draft guys I like in baseball leagues. I find the too many eggs in one basket thing to be something to avoid in football, what with all of the injuries, but not so much in baseball.

BTW, I love watching RJ pitch (much like Felix) and it's even better when they're on your fantasy team.

Beanpot

I would say I drafted the Unit 5 of those years the other 5 I just couldn't make it to the draft and was auto picked, like this year. Really quite random. I had him the year he hit that bird, I told the league I should of won automatically.

Archived