THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Fire Everybody

Zombo

For those loyal Browns fans from decades past, hold on to your vintage merchandise, memories of a better time are good to reflect on during the current times of this team. If you destroy any current merchandise just remember, the Browns still win in the bank account. So don't buy tickets, don't buy jerseys, and see if it makes a difference.

And who's your interim DC??.......(this should be good)......

And I thought it was special teams that gave up the 2 blocked kicks and 2 TD's over the last coupla games....so it must have been the "players" on those botched plays......

Let the defensive players elect a "play calling captain" and then he can call the defenses for the remaining games... That would be a major upgrade. ;)

And I thought it was special teams that gave up the 2 blocked kicks and 2 TD's over the last coupla games....so it must have been the "players" on those botched plays......

In reality I don't see what it matters - nobody on our staff is HC material.

Doesn't matter who coaches the last 4 because they'll all be gone afterwards.

well .....if it doesnt matter, then why bother to fire em now?......might as well just wait till the seasons over

I said it in another thread, but what really pisses me off about O'Neil's situation, is that Pettine didn't fire him 5 weeks ago. Would it have turned our turd of a defense into the Purple People Eaters? Probably not, but that action may have changed the balance of our season........ The Lions did it. The Colts did it.

Yet Pettine barely speaks about the league's worst defense, that is also the league's highest paid...... Pettine gets an F for O'Neil, and O'Neil alone.

well .....if it doesnt matter, then why bother to fire em now?......might as well just wait till the seasons over

Personally, I don't care when they fire all of them, as long as they do. Let them twist in the wind for four more weeks, fine by me, but they have lost the team and thrown away the future.

Bare fucking cupboard.

Zombo

Archived