THE BROWNS BOARD

Last 4 games of 2015

tinythinker

After a beatdown like yesterday, it's tough for me to say we're going to win another game, especially since our competition needs to win theirs. Maybe early in the season I would've looked at the 49's game as one we could take, but not now. Their defense seems to be playing pretty well, and Blaine Gabbert of all people in the universe looks pretty steady.

I can't see us winning another game this season. The disheartening thing is this is only going to continue for the next couple of years. We have absolutely nothing, zero. zilch to build on. Fifteen years of rebuilding and we're in worse shape now than we were in 1999.

If Haslam gets a new coaching staff in here today...

I'd guess 2-2, with one win being over the squealers.

Since that ain't a goin to happen, 0-4.

Being at the last game... the players are

so frustrated, I'm surprised they are playing

as hard as they are - most of them anyways.

This coaching staff is a boulder tumbling downhill.

KC & Pitts. backup players? come on man we can do it? For KC only to get in though. It's Xmas & Santa's in Red dressed as Andy Reid. Yes please!!

1-3. If we're lucky, and beat SF, that is.

The Las Vegas odds are out, the Browns are actually favored by a point against the Niners. Can't see them winning any of the other three though.

Beating the 49ers would mean the Titans and Chargers both have to win at least one of their last 4 games for the Browns to have the guaranteed first overall pick. Looking at their schedules, I'd put those odds at 50%.

Fer sure barring a miracle, we're going to be drafting top 3.

Jan 3 2016 , the Shittsburg offense is going to put on a show never seen before. Rotsweiler may throw for 600 yards !

2-14 finish, first pick in the draft and we continue on the road to nowhere...

The Niners and Steelers are gimmes.

The other two will be battles but we will have a punchers chance with Johnny.

Assuming he made it to the facility on time today to be named the starter.

Zombo

put em all in.....pull out all the stops......use that last page in the play book.....air it out.....air it out.....air it out.....blitz em all.....take chances.....have fun.....and, maybe, just maybe we will have some fun....AND win a couple.....:)

You know what I'd like to see? A trick play. We've run maybe one or two end arounds all year and nothing else. If nothing else is working, what difference does it make? Maybe it'll spark the crowd in to life and give some energy back to the players.

Get Pryor involved, picking up a reverse or screen and then throwing to Manziel on the other side of the field. Even the patriots tried it recently.

You know what I'd like to see? A trick play. We've run maybe one or two end arounds all year and nothing else. If nothing else is working, what difference does it make? Maybe it'll spark the crowd in to life and give some energy back to the players.

Get Pryor involved, picking up a reverse or screen and then throwing to Manziel on the other side of the field. Even the patriots tried it recently.

Im with ya 100%....cut all the strings....

I fact....Id like to see Pryor get it on an end around and throw a long one to Johnny......

Archived