THE BROWNS BOARD

KG out until the playoffs

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

Garnett is out of BOS's lineup until the playoffs. They may end up fallling to the 3 seed in the East by the time the season ends. If KG is not healthy in the playoffs, BOS may not find their way to the ECF.

Garnett is out of BOS's lineup until the playoffs. They may end up fallling to the 3 seed in the East by the time the season ends. If KG is not healthy in the playoffs, BOS may not find their way to the ECF.

Yeah- in that other thread, there was moaning about how we match up against Boston and Orlando. Well, if all goes well (and I can't see that not happening) we're only going to have to worry about one of them in the playoffs.

As far as I'm concerned, we took the Celtics to seven games last year- and we didn't have Mo, and the Olympics took LeBron to a whole 'nother level.

Guest Masters
Honestly more worried about Orlando at this point.

I'm not. That team is not better off w/o Nelson. Alston is not Nelson. ORL will be tough, but I don't see them winning a 7 game series. Plus there is a good chance BOS and ORL will be beating up on each other before facing the Cavs.

Archived