THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns games on radio

browns1986

Jim Donovan is about as good as it gets. I look forward to his interview with our radio show every Monday, and if you haven't listened to it, I suggest you go to the Browns' team website, click on "media", and find his interview section under "all radio". He doesn't hold back, but he also doesn't just hate on the team. He walks a delicate balance of speaking his mind, and not losing his job.

Donovan will be even better when we're good. And yes, it WILL happen one day.

Hi all, im new here, was hoping anyone could tell me if theres a way to listen to browns replay of the radio broadcast for past games this season. I love donovans voice!

I would go on the website of the stations that broadcast the games. Maybe on there they have archived the game broadcasts for listening. Not, sure....have never done it...but that is my best suggestion. Or, as someone said, check the Browns website.

(or even call the radio stations...they may be able to guide you)

I know there must be a way but I'd love to figure out how to sync the radio broadcast with the television feed.

I was a big fan of Neverland Chandler, may he rest in peace but Jimmy Donovan does a hell of a job.

WSS

you would need to run the radio feed into a recording device, back it up a tad to sync with tv. It varies how much depending on tv input. Over air signal, least and sat has the longest delay. if the radio feed is on a longer delay than your tv, just run it thru a dvr. I hate the tv announcers too

I would go on the website of the stations that broadcast the games. Maybe on there they have archived the game broadcasts for listening. Not, sure....have never done it...but that is my best suggestion. Or, as someone said, check the Browns website.

(or even call the radio stations...they may be able to guide you)

Thanks, im gunna try that!

I know there must be a way but I'd love to figure out how to sync the radio broadcast with the television feed.

I was a big fan of Neverland Chandler, may he rest in peace but Jimmy Donovan does a hell of a job.

That would be awesome!! I never had the privlidge of listing to chandler. But yeah donovan makes it awesome even during the blowouts

WSS

I wish I could find some Gib Shanley clips too. I grew up listening to him, he painted a great picture- the best I've heard by far.

Donovan is almost as good, but he doesn't always tell us where the ball is after a reception.

WSS

Hey Steve,

If you get the Cleveland Browns App on your phone, it live streams the radio feed, it's on about a 20 second delay from the HD TV. So basically I stream it to my phone, hook it to my surround sound, pause the game for about 20 seconds and then hit play and fine tune it until I sync it up.

I haven't had to listen to the crap announcers they put on TV all season, it's been great.

Nev was the best.. Even right till the end.. he squeezed that morphine bag and still called game's right up until he passed away.

Hey Steve,

If you get the Cleveland Browns App on your phone, it live streams the radio feed, it's on about a 20 second delay from the HD TV. So basically I stream it to my phone, hook it to my surround sound, pause the game for about 20 seconds and then hit play and fine tune it until I sync it up.

I haven't had to listen to the crap announcers they put on TV all season, it's been great.

Hey good idea!

Thanks for the techno tip!

WSS

Then, Steve, you start a DVD of The Wizard of Oz and on the third roar of the MGM lion you press play for a Dark Side of the Moon CD...

Archived