THE BROWNS BOARD

Been saying it for years

cdl15

I disagree. The brains behind the Packers was Ron Wolf. This is just Reid sticking up for his good buddy.

Har, har- the guy responsible for arguably the worst draft in Browns history (Richardson, Wee-done) + giving us Colt McCoy (by his admission his pick) only needed more time?

Even though I've been living in Florida since 99, I keep track. During the Holmgren years I was furious! I kept calling friends and family and asking what the hell he was doing Besides getting a steady paycheck. During his tenure, not only was the draft terrible, it seems no one in the front office gave a flying BLEEP.

I EVEN HAD A THEORY THAT HE WAS PURPOSELY HELPING OTHER TEAMS OUT DURING THE DRAFT. HE WAS THAT BAD!

As for Andy Reid, he hasn't won anything in all his coaching years! He gets hired on past successes just like Rex Ryan. Two coaches I can't stand.

Tj ward, Joe Haden, Mitchell swartz, buster skrine, Phil Taylor, jabal sheard, Jordon Cameron. Just a bunch of garbage picks.

And sorry as far as it goes I put Brandon Weeden solely on Jimmy Haslem. If he comes in and honors the situation in progress weeden doesn't end up with this team. That's a fact.

Tj ward, Joe Haden, Mitchell swartz, buster skrine, Phil Taylor, jabal sheard, Jordon Cameron. Just a bunch of garbage picks.

And sorry as far as it goes I put Brandon Weeden solely on Jimmy Haslem. If he comes in and honors the situation in progress weeden doesn't end up with this team. That's a fact.

Don't forget Travis Benjamin and Josh Gordon.

for that regime to have succeeded it would've meant keeping mangini on which the torch bearers around here would never have done. most wanted holmgren on the sideline which was even funnier than hiring him to be the next football czar of the browns for the next millenium. he wasn't the GM or the HC so, he was what, a consultant? HA!!

yeah, i liked mangini. hated holmgren.

i heard when holmgren coughs an angel loses it's wings.

As it turns out- Phil Taylor was a garbage pick. Him or JJ Watt- real tough choice there. There's never been any proof Wee-done was Haslam's doing. Richardson will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history- and not only that- we gave up picks on top of that to get the bum. Holmgren was ready to trade away the Browns future for an equally big bust- Robert Griffin III, or you forgetting that colossal blunder that got averted, only because the Redskins were even dumber than Mike? MH obviously panicked- and did some real stupid win now drafting, instead of building for the long haul.

As it turns out- Phil Taylor was a garbage pick. Him or JJ Watt- real tough choice there. There's never been any proof Wee-done was Haslam's doing. Richardson will go down as one of the biggest busts in NFL history- and not only that- we gave up picks on top of that to get the bum. Holmgren was ready to trade away the Browns future for an equally big bust- Robert Griffin III, or you forgetting that colossal blunder that got averted, only because the Redskins were even dumber than Mike? MH obviously panicked- and did some real stupid win now drafting, instead of building for the long haul.

Maybe but here, there is no long haul.

WSS

The worst hire in the history of the NFL was by the Cleveland Browns, when they hired the fat ass walrus. He set the franchise back another 10 years with his hiring of his " good old boy" buddies. I didn't care for him when he was in Seattle, and now I despise him. I agree that we should have stuck with Mangini. He wasn't your typical " players' coach". The lazy ass players wouldn't be getting days off, and they sure as Hell wouldn't be taking bottled water that didn't belong to them.

The worst hire in the history of the NFL was by the Cleveland Browns, when they hired the fat ass walrus. He set the franchise back another 10 years with his hiring of his " good old boy" buddies. I didn't care for him when he was in Seattle, and now I despise him. I agree that we should have stuck with Mangini. He wasn't your typical " players' coach". The lazy ass players wouldn't be getting days off, and they sure as Hell wouldn't be taking bottled water that didn't belong to them.

Mangini was a good coach, but a horrible GM.

The ironic part of this article says that Mike Holmgren was "working" to try to get this team better. I mean, I guess if you come in at 10:30, leave at 3:30. Strut around in your golf cart smoking cigars, doing nothing really but collecting a big paycheck. Can you really call that working?

Archived