THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary supporters...take the test

StinkHole

As bad as this woman is...and she is BAD.....she will have the mainstream liberal media and the Clinton political machine behind her and if the republicans don't come out swinging and attack her she will get away with all her past history and baggage she brings to the race. If the republicans try to play nice they will nicely lose. Hillary Clinton has made clear it is not ISIS that is her enemy it is republicans.

Hillary Clinton Views ‘Republicans’ as ‘Enemies’

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2015/10/14/hillary-clinton-views-the-nra-and-republicans-as-enemies/

sorry Im not taking this or anything political seriously anymore....

I think the fix is in and its beyond what our vote means anyway... my fight ended last election cycle

be it the hag, trump, bush et al.. doesnt matter +, congress has shown to favor BIG govt anyways

it would be by providence should we get Cruz or Rubio in office, and if that happens, I may turn.. but

we will get what we get and like it (judge smails)

sorry Im not taking this or anything political seriously anymore....

I think the fix is in and its beyond what our vote means anyway... my fight ended last election cycle

be it the hag, trump, bush et al.. doesnt matter +, congress has shown to favor BIG govt anyways

it would be by providence should we get Cruz or Rubio in office, and if that happens, I may turn.. but

we will get what we get and like it (judge smails)

For me Trump, Cruz or Carson are worth voting for. I already let the RNC know how I felt about the total sellout by Paul Ryan and the 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus bill. The republicans, even though voters have given them majorities in both the House and Senate threw their entire republican base (both fiscal and social conservatives) to the wayside. These cowards would not even put up a fight to defund Planned Parenthood. I am embarrassed to be a republican at this point and will switch to being an independent.

I am not seeing the future for this country with out of control spending and a national debt that keeps growing and projected to be around 20 trillion by the time Obama leaves office...then you have about 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities..all of this spells disaster...then you have republicans like Paul Ryan who want to fully fund every pet project or illegal immigration of Obama and the democrats but want to cut the budget by cutting pensions of our military or cutting back social security for those who earned it. It is a real mess.

too many cowards in the rep party that fear the dirty tricks/attacks by the rabid left.

The stand up reps for our Constitution, and us.... are too few.

It's by the dem left design.

Bill Clinton was the master of playing the media without anyone noticing. Hillary seems the complete opposite or maybe Bill ran that well dry. Either way she won't get my vote.

The liberal vote seems the way to go for change but the last three Democratic presidents have turned the liberals into dolts.

"To declare half the country your enemy shows just how far the Democrat Party has lurched to the extreme left."

Again, sounds like exactly what is heard from the other side. The political division in this country isn't doing any good. Acting like it is only one side is naive and ignorant.

The entire democratic party is doing it. I see no general "all dems are the enemy" on the

republican side.

I mean, look at how the reps in Congress keep cooperating with the minority dems.

want to know what the dems did when the reps were in the minority in the senate.

They threatened to shut them out. Oh, it's the dems alright. The entire democratic party vs

a few reps ?

one does not equal a hundred. three apples do not equal a hundred apples.

An "engineer" surely would understand that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/20/senate-democrats-threaten_n_159532.html

Again, sounds like exactly what is heard from the other side. The political division in this country isn't doing any good. Acting like it is only one side is naive and ignorant.

Joe Biden Rebukes Hillary Clinton: Republicans ‘Not Our Enemies’

Vice President Joe Biden warned the country against viewing partisan opponents as the enemy Wednesday, a comment widely interpreted as a rebuke to Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t think we should look at Republicans as our enemies. They’re our opposition, not our enemies,” Biden said during a Rose Garden speech announcing he will not run for president.

Clinton listed Republicans as the enemy she was most proud of making during last week’s Democratic debate, alongside other foes like the theocratic, terrorist-sponsoring regime in Iran. Clinton proxies have since clarified that the candidate intended her comments as a joke, but critics point to the comment as an inadvertent statement of truth for a candidate who has long believed she is under siege by unscrupulous partisans.

This is the second time in so many days that Biden has rebuked Clinton for equating political opposition with the enemy. On Tuesday, Biden said “it is necessary to end this notion that the enemy is the other party.”

Biden seemed to take his rhetorical cues from presidential candidate Jim Webb, who said Tuesday that “the other party’s not the enemy. They’re the opposition.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/joe-biden-rebukes-hillary-clinton-republicans-not-our-enemies/

Archived