THE BROWNS BOARD

Coaches/GMs you do NOT want in Cleveland

CaineDeSoulis

GM Scott Piolli can fix our roster. But he may have connections to Josh McDaniels as HC. McDaniels hates a blue collar Cleveland so continue to hold Brady's panties you puss :D

GM Scott Piolli can fix our roster. But he may have connections to Josh McDaniels as HC. McDaniels hates a blue collar Cleveland so continue to hold Brady's panties you puss :D

Josh is from Canton, I doubt he hates Cleveland.

No, I don't think McDaniels hates Cleveland.....he was born a mile up the road from where I sit in NEOhio. And he grew up in Canton.

What Josh may not like is the dysfunction of the Cleveland Browns organization....which has nothing to do with the city or the area.

But what Josh probably most likes is the following: being the protoge of Bill Belichick....and being the successor HC of the NEP's to BB when he retires, which will likely be in the not too distant future. When Brady goes, BB goes IMO. He does not want his reputation tarnished so he will pack it in and give McD. his shot there.

And you know what BB will do when he packs it in: go on TV as an analyst! Yes....Mumbles will take his place on the couch with the other retired coaches doing analysis.

Everyone says that the Mumbling Bill thing is just an act. That he can be as intellectual as anyone about football as long as he is not being asked about his own team or his own motivations.

I mean....he won't get away with: "What did you think of the moves by coach X there Bill"...."bluhm blehm....ah...us...he just did what he thought was best at the time".. No. He will have to give real answers.....which he probably can do.

Chip Kelly is probably weaseling his way into Tennessee right now. Hiding out at the Motel 6 on route 40 just outside Nashville. As for the Patriots OC McDaniels, he will probably take the San Francisco Or San Diego job before Cleveland. If he leaves New England.

My guess is Haslam hires a GM first and keeps Pettine until that happens. But if Pettine does get fired how about getting rid of that 3-4 defense that O'Neil doesn't know how to run and go back to basics.

This was the most non competitive Browns team I ever saw in all my years going back to the 60s.

I don't want Chip Kelly. Mainly because the guy went 10-6, 10-6, and had one off year, and was handed a pink slip. That tells me he is a supreme asshole, and we don't need that. I also don't want a coach who has total control.

I don't want Ken Whisenhunt.

Chip Kelly is probably weaseling his way into Tennessee right now. Hiding out at the Motel 6 on route 40 just outside Nashville. As for the Patriots OC McDaniels, he will probably take the San Francisco Or San Diego job before Cleveland. If he leaves New England.

My guess is Haslam hires a GM first and keeps Pettine until that happens. But if Pettine does get fired how about getting rid of that 3-4 defense that O'Neil doesn't know how to run and go back to basics.

This was the most non competitive Browns team I ever saw in all my years going back to the 60s.

I can totally see Chip Kelly in Tennessee, or possibly with the Colts. That's if he wants to be in the pros at all. I can't imagine the cash that a college program will scrape together to get their hands on Kelly. I bet the Miami Hurricanes are furious they didn't wait until the end of the year. I doubt they could get the money for Kelly, but that's what they need.

Archived