THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 best show football tv

miktoxic

ok we could start off saying with new coaching hires and the repercussions of dirty or dumbass play from this year's playoff games would be cannon fodder for next year's reality tv

BUT

rex and rob in buffalo?

c'mon man.

For Hard Knocks? Teams with new head coaches are exempt, as are those in the playoffs and if you've done it recently.

I don't see how they're not going to do it in Buffalo with the Ryan boys though. Other choices are Jags, Bears, Saints, and the three potentially LA-bound teams, Chargers, Rams & Raiders. I can see an exemption for a team that's just moved as well.

no not hard knocks, saying it's a producer/directors dream job filming that car wreck. imagine buffalo is beating let's say NE or the jets and rob's defense gives up like 2 tds in a row. think there won't be a ryan bros fisticuffs bench clearing brawl?

it's gonna be must see tv.

no not hard knocks, saying it's a producer/directors dream job filming that car wreck. imagine buffalo is beating let's say NE or the jets and rob's defense gives up like 2 tds in a row. think there won't be a ryan bros fisticuffs bench clearing brawl?

You mean, if Belichick were to buffalo Buffalo, there might be flyin' Ryans?

Mik,

Sorta reminds me of the fist fights my brother & I got into over the game "RISK". LOL

That Rex & Rob pairing will make their tv ratings soar. Maybe an Emmy for best sitcom?

Mike

Mik,

Sorta reminds me of the fist fights my brother & I got into over the game "RISK". LOL

That Rex & Rob pairing will make their tv ratings soar. Maybe an Emmy for best sitcom?

Mike

i have a brother i haven't personally seen in like 20 years.......

why?

cuz last time i saw him i punched in the jaw for doing a dirty move on a girl at a party i hosted while living in tempe.

moved to boston the next week and he took over my apartment. called him like a month later asking about my 3k vinyl collection and he said he threw everything away.

he's prob an alabama or A and M fan now living in dallas.

Archived