THE BROWNS BOARD

Kent State Teacher Investigated For Having Ties With Isis

blowe

One of the things he is most known for is shouting 'death to Israel' during an Israeli diplomat's lecture

Shouting 'death to' anything should be a tip-off that that person isn't necessarily of sound mind. I have, shall we say, 'mixed' feelings about Israel and the interactions with Palestine (while noting duly the involvement of my forefathers in the events), but country-wide genocide is certainly not the logical conclusion of a sane person.

I guess just like elections there are consequences to losing wars of aggression as well.

It's hard to tell if Palestinians are any more or less legitimate than any other group, but had no one attacked Israel they wouldn't have taken the West Bank and Gaza.

WSS

And had the british not just 'handed' palestine to the israelis there would have been no attacks. Kind of like the Vanilla ISIS thing? Don't know enough about either to really compare, but in both cases aggrieved parties have had land just taken away without what they see as good reason.

And had the british not just 'handed' palestine to the israelis there would have been no attacks. Kind of like the Vanilla ISIS thing? Don't know enough about either to really compare, but in both cases aggrieved parties have had land just taken away without what they see as good reason.

I'd wager that each and everyone of us lives on land that was taken from somebody.

WSS

They have always had some mentally warped "professors" at Kent State.

This one, I believe, has had a long standing vicious hate for Jews.

Just set the phasers on "stun" and deport them.

Archived