THE BROWNS BOARD

First Roster Move By New Regime! Terrell Watson Rb!

CaineDeSoulis

I know it is just a future/reserve contract but it is the first with our new head coach in place

http://m.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-sign-RB-Terrell-Watson/09d41370-e7f7-4b89-81cc-f796a86be4dd

" The Cleveland Browns signed RB Terrell (pronounced ter-ELL) Watson to the reserve/futures list.

Watson is 6-1, 240-pounds and spent his entire rookie season on the Bengals practice squad. He attended Azusa Pacific University, where he set numerous Division II records and led all of college football with 2,153 rushing yards in 2014. He finished his collegiate career with 4,756 rushing yards and 78 rushing touchdowns. A native of Oxford, Calif., Watson graduated from Oxwood High School. "

Well it looks like hue has a preference for larger running backs. Is this a sign of the return of true power football to Cleveland?

I know it is just a future/reserve contract but it is the first with our new head coach in place

http://m.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-sign-RB-Terrell-Watson/09d41370-e7f7-4b89-81cc-f796a86be4dd

" The Cleveland Browns signed RB Terrell (pronounced ter-ELL) Watson to the reserve/futures list.

Watson is 6-1, 240-pounds and spent his entire rookie season on the Bengals practice squad. He attended Azusa Pacific University, where he set numerous Division II records and led all of college football with 2,153 rushing yards in 2014. He finished his collegiate career with 4,756 rushing yards and 78 rushing touchdowns. A native of Oxford, Calif., Watson graduated from Oxwood High School. "

Well it looks like hue has a preference for larger running backs. Is this a sign of the return of true power football to Cleveland?

He also said Duke deserves 3 down work.

Duke... Hue's North Coast Gio...

Adding a power back to the mix makes sense, but at 6'1 and 240 maybe Terrell is a FB candidate as well???

Duke... Hue's North Coast Gio...

Adding a power back to the mix makes sense, but at 6'1 and 240 maybe Terrell is a FB candidate as well???

(tour's internal "blocking radar" is pinging)

This guy is a big back? Maybe he can block?! Can I grade him yet? Where's the tape?!

;)

lol... I think there were like 7 angles of three plays there... ;)

... but no blocking.

Yes... ah loves mah blockin'...

Does lower pads with impact coming up. Has 4.55 speed and decent 3-cone and shuttle times as well, but did not look that fast (or agile) on tape. Looked like spectacularly bad Defense throughout, so he'll impress in our practices... ;)

DraftSCout has a page on him including this bit:

"01/20/15 - Terrell Watson and Channing Fugate had short touchdown runs to help the National team beat the American squad 17-0 in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl on Saturday. Watson, a Division II star at nearby Azusa Pacific, had a 2-yard scoring run and finished with nine carries for a game-high 55 yards. He was selected the game MVP. "Coming from a D-II school the competition might not be as good," Watson said, "but at the end of the day we're all human and God gave me the ability to play. No matter who you line me up in front of, it shouldn't matter."

National coach Mike Martz was one of many impressed with Watson's performance. "He belongs in the NFL," Martz said. "I don't think there's any question in my mind after seeing him all week he belongs. Somebody in the league is going to get a terrific player."

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=129604&draftyear=2015&genpos=RB

Oh Happy Day!! Cut Glen (1 fumble, sat my ass on 2 yr. IR) Winston.. I know he's under contract till 17 but hurry before he gets hurt again. That's Crow, Duke, Terrell Jackson & love me some Raheem Mostert late in season. Malcolm Johnson maybe PS? The Zeke as a Brown is out but Bosa tackling him is alive & well.. Keep it Goin Browns!!

Archived