THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Freeman

We need Tom Tupa

I've seen him play a whopping 0 snaps and was wondering if anyone here had an opinion on him. I only ask because as we draw closer to the draft speculation is heating up about how many teams want to go QB in round 1. For teams like Denver and TB, do they really trade up into the top 10 for Sanchez if Freeman is going to be available after 15?

I have seen him play alot...I think he's the best QB in this draft long term. There is no reason for those teams to trade up if this guy fits there "mold" of a Qb. Freeman is better than Flacco. So if you want a 6'6" 250 lb Qb with a Cannon you take him. Big BOOM or Big Bust as most first Round Qb's

I have seen him play alot...I think he's the best QB in this draft long term. There is no reason for those teams to trade up if this guy fits there "mold" of a Qb. Freeman is better than Flacco. So if you want a 6'6" 250 lb Qb with a Cannon you take him. Big BOOM or Big Bust as most first Round Qb's

Did you just discribe Anderson? Or is this a guy with an arm like Anderson with mobility and football smarts?

Did you just discribe Anderson? Or is this a guy with an arm like Anderson with mobility and football smarts?

Very mobile and smart...and tough to sack. He had noone to help in in run game or pass game this past year and ron prince quit. Jordy Nelson was a huge benefactor of freeman....needless to say I like him. Very raw for pro game but has played since freashman year.

Guest Aloysius

Only saw him once or twice this year.

There are questions about his intelligence/ability to read NFL defenses, and he tends to force some bad throws. However, some of that could be due to him not having any NFL-caliber guys around him - one of his top weapons this year was a 5'7", 142 lbs. receiver. Seriously.

Like Solon said, he's a boom or bust type. And he likely doesn't fit the mold of what McDaniels wants. The Jets seem to be a more likely option.

Only saw him once or twice this year.

There are questions about his intelligence/ability to read NFL defenses, and he tends to force some bad throws. However, some of that could be due to him not having any NFL-caliber guys around him - one of his top weapons this year was a 5'7", 142 lbs. receiver. Seriously.

Like Solon said, he's a boom or bust type. And he likely doesn't fit the mold of what McDaniels wants. The Jets seem to be a more likely option.

He had No ONE at all to throw to...If hed has steptoe, sanders and hubbard (sad but true) to throw to he'd have been up there with McCoy and Braddford....

He had No ONE at all to throw to...If hed has steptoe, sanders and hubbard (sad but true) to throw to he'd have been up there with McCoy and Braddford....

Some teams seem to be very intrigued by him and others aren't impressed. The Jets seem to be very interested and the Lions would be interested if he was their with their second pick. Someone might fall in love with that arm and grab him earlier.

Just so you know...... Alot is not a word it's a

town and a nagar panchayat in Ratlam district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.

What you should have said "a lot"

I've seen him play 3 times. Got the arm for sure. I don't mind the Anderson comparison.

I wouldn't even think about it in the first round though. He just looks like a NFL QB. I'm not sure he is one.

And if it's a 50-50 proposition for the top QB picks, what does that make him?

Well that would make him a Boom or Bust!

Just so you know...... Alot is not a word it's a

town and a nagar panchayat in Ratlam district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.

What you should have said "a lot"

Just so you know, your first sentence should have been:

"Just so you know, 'Alot' is not a word..."

Jesus.

Archived