THE BROWNS BOARD

SC Republican Primary/NV Democratic Caucus

bbedward

When Bush and Cheney were in office, hundreds of thousands of people were killed to line the pockets of Halliburton under false pretenses. If Trump does more diplomatic damage than Cheney, I'll eat a shoe.

Yeah yeah yeah and immediately upon taking Office President Obama remove the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and replaced Halliburton with their French competitor just as he promised. Look kids don't waste your time believing one party or the other loves peace.

Or wants to punish Wall Street.

Just saying.

WSS

As usual....all the choices are crap....so, if you're voting, you'll be choosing somebody with major flaws....thats for sure....

Just gotta decide who "really" has your better interest at heart and will work to actually fix the mess we are in....

Of course, that's if you care about economics and how this country works.....but if you're only worried about their position on national security, immigrants, guns, or abortion and dont care about anything else(like unemployment, jobs, taxes, corruption) then choose your poison....the choices are clear and easy.....

Yeah yeah yeah and immediately upon taking Office President Obama remove the troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and replaced Halliburton with their French competitor just as he promised. Look kids don't waste your time believing one party or the other loves peace.

Or wants to punish Wall Street.

Just saying.

WSS

To be honest, the biggest reason I want to see Trump win is to see how things shake out. Can you imagine the ramifications to the agrarian economy if he deported 11 million illegals? The prices of produce would skyrocket, and the fallout would be entertaining to say the least. He's pissing off both the GOP and Democrats, Fox News and Huffington Post. Get your popcorn ready because his first 100 days are going to be the media's wet dream.

When Bush and Cheney were in office, hundreds of thousands of people were killed to line the pockets of Halliburton under false pretenses. If Trump does more diplomatic damage than Cheney, I'll eat a shoe.

Well then I have to assume Trump will actually strengthen American manufacturing.

To be honest, the biggest reason I want to see Trump win is to see how things shake out. Can you imagine the ramifications to the agrarian economy if he deported 11 million illegals? The prices of produce would skyrocket, and the fallout would be entertaining to say the least. He's pissing off both the GOP and Democrats, Fox News and Huffington Post. Get your popcorn ready because his first 100 days are going to be the media's wet dream.

and I'm kind of thinking the same thing here....

... but is that really the best thing to be thinking?

and I'm kind of thinking the same thing here....

... but is that really the best thing to be thinking?

I'm so jaded with the past 16 years of Bush and Obama, that it's hard for me to find a fuck to give. Constitutional rights were eroded under both of those administrations. At least if I vote Trump, I won't be surprised when he limits the 4th amendment even more.

He'd only be the president. I don't stay up nights worrying about campaign promises.

He barely even makes coherent promises just promises to make us great again. Wonderful. I wouldn't expect him to be able to get anything done. Just like if Bernie Sanders gets elected I'm not going to stand out in my front yard waiting for my truck load of free shit.

Come on, you're a smart guy you think any of that bullshit will happen? You think they'll be 10 feet of wall built? You think he'll round up the illegals? Anything? He's one of the President.

I'm so jaded with the past 16 years of Bush and Obama, that it's hard for me to find a fuck to give. Constitutional rights were eroded under both of those administrations. At least if I vote Trump, I won't be surprised when he limits the 4th amendment even more.

Back when we were 10? Hahaha...

just sayin

But I get where you're coming from. It was one of the reasons I was thinking Bernie. But now, it would have to be Trump to accomplish that.

Trump or Bernie or anyone else....doesnt matter with a schmuck congress that wont agree to anything they're not paid for.....got another pile of elections to get right before anyone fixes anything or brings "change".......

So, like Steve said.....Trump aint getting anything done.....nor is Bernie ......

He'd only be the president. I don't stay up nights worrying about campaign promises.

He barely even makes coherent promises just promises to make us great again. Wonderful. I wouldn't expect him to be able to get anything done. Just like if Bernie Sanders gets elected I'm not going to stand out in my front yard waiting for my truck load of free shit.

Come on, you're a smart guy you think any of that bullshit will happen? You think they'll be 10 feet of wall built? You think he'll round up the illegals? Anything? He's one of the President.

No, I've said I don't think half the crazy shit he's suggesting will ever be done. Checks and balances are in place to keep us from jumping the shark. I expect that he'd be a moderate liberal president and we'd get much more of the same. That said, I'm interested in seeing what he tries.

Back when we were 10? Hahaha...

just sayin

But I get where you're coming from. It was one of the reasons I was thinking Bernie. But now, it would have to be Trump to accomplish that.

I was a few days away from being eligible to vote in the 2000 2004 election (that was 16 12 years ago? shit). If only I had punched my way out the womb a bit earlier. Come join the side of high energy and meme magic. BUILD WALL.

No, I've said I don't think half the crazy shit he's suggesting will ever be done. Checks and balances are in place to keep us from jumping the shark. I expect that he'd be a moderate liberal president and we'd get much more of the same. That said, I'm interested in seeing what he tries.

I was a few days away from being eligible to vote in the 2000 election (that was 16 years ago? shit). If only I had punched my way out the womb a bit earlier. Come join the side of high energy and meme magic. BUILD WALL.

Oh nevermind. You're older than I thought.

Forget what I said then :)

I'm all for meme magic. Trump it is

He calls the Bush family a bunch of liars, he tells the pope to shut up, he defends planned parenthood at a GOP debate in one of the most conservative states in the country.

He still wins.

gg, folks. This man is our next president.

I think that Trump may be the Anti-Christ, vice Obama.....

Archived