THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns AFC North Ranking

Where do you see the Browns in the AFC North?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Place at the end of the season.

• First
    • Second
    • Third
    • Fourth

Please give an explaination for your answer.

I see us in 2nd. The Steelers are going to be the big powerhouse again. The Ravens have lost some key defensive units and that will hurt them badly. The Bengals suck and will always suck. I predict the Browns will have a high ranking defense. Im always the guy that predicts something crazy but it ends up being true later.

We will likely finish last again but who knows im basing this off of adding a decent LB at #5 and some tripe players from the second round and beyond mangini hasnt proven he can pick good players yet...its a crap shoot that only a few are really good at...and we are in a really tough defensive division..

We will likely finish last again but who knows im basing this off of adding a decent LB at #5 and some tripe players from the second round and beyond mangini hasnt proven he can pick good players yet...its a crap shoot that only a few are really good at...and we are in a really tough defensive division..

i think the browns will have a decent season this depending on draft n certain players coming in via fa. if are players step up n play there role i think we can make playoffs or atleast go 8-8

I see to many negative nancies voting, I must be the only one voting 1st.

Within next 4 to 5 weeks we shall see DA packing his bags and heading off to Canada to try and make a come back after he is cut. BQ will take command and lead the Browns back to glory, along with some great names from this years draft.

Sorry guys as bad as it may seam, our bigest problem on offense last year was Savage making a mandate of that there will not be any QB competition it is DA's job. We see where that got him, the unemployment line. What a prick!

I say 3rd.

I just have to say, I'm no expert, and alot of guys on this site know way more then me, but you must be crazy if u think that any of the rookies that we draft are going to come in and give us 4 or more wins. if anything bq might come into his own and pull out some wins. I would really be shocked with 8-8.

I watch the preseason every year, and the rookies look really good, playing against 1st and more string players, and in the season all of my dreams die.

Say what u want, it's just my opinion.

First.

Steelers will begin transition downhill. Ravens look like 8-8 to me. Bungles blow, Carson is going to want out of there next.

Browns will be the most disciplined, best-coach team in the division.

Zombo

First.

Steelers will begin transition downhill. Ravens look like 8-8 to me. Bungles blow, Carson is going to want out of there next.

Browns will be the most disciplined, best-coach team in the division.

Zombo

considering the accuracy of zombozo's predictions last season, this most certainly dooms the clowns to last place behind the bangles. :lol:

considering the accuracy of zombozo's predictions last season, this most certainly dooms the clowns to last place behind the bangles. :lol:

Yawn.

My "predictions" couldn't have been more successful last season.

You're still offended.

And dumb.

Zombo

--and I'm still loving it.

Cinc is one offensives lineman away. We are last this year but competitive. Watch out next year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................ONE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN AWAY................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA. Wow, thanks for that, needed a good laugh!

talking about this is almost a waste because nobody knows what each team will completely look like in 8 months. the draft could make or break the season for each team. i am not saying that either will be going to the superbowl this year but they could surprise a few people. the big thing to remember will be how much the guys give up at the end of the season. we saw this year that everybody but a few gave up with 4 or 5 games left. hell kellen winslow completely took off the last 4 games with a "knee injury." if both teams are terrible this year then look to the last few games to be terrible by both sides... again.

Guest c-dawg

I said third because it is pretty hard to argue with the AFC Championship from last year.

From those results EVERYONE else in the AFC was battling for THIRD in the AFC, let alone our division.

Now I know last year won't be this year but damn, those two teams didn't weaken THAT much.

Third it is, Bengals will suck worse than us because my hate for them will make it so. :angry:

Based on last season, you guys are destined to be at the bottom of the pile again.

The Steelers are fielding pretty much the same team, and I see no reason for them to fall from their top spot. Further, Ben has never lost in Ohio, nor to the Browns, so that's pretty much gonna kill any hope you have of supplanting Pitt.

The Ravens should finish second. There defense will still be good despite some loses and Flacco will probably elevate his game. I still don't see them beating Pitt though.

The Bengals, plain and simply have a better QB and a better coach than the browns. It'll be a race for last place, but they are gonna just be a bit better by a hair.

The Browns will be dead last and in position for another high draft choice (in prolly the last year of the draft). You're top end players (who really arent that good), are now on their way to jail or offered as trade bait. You'll be picking up some draft picks, and if you're team has any luck may be competetive in 2-3 years. Oh and btw, I think BQ sucks and you should've gotten Cutler whatever the cost.

Yeah there should be an caveat to the question

1. with DA starting

2. with anybody else in the world starting

Carson palmer is back and they may not have ocho stinko to ruin the place if this holdout continues.

I think cincy could be a lot more dangerous than we expect.

Well i guess nobody can say im a homer, i say fourth.

It only makes sense that the afc north gets better seeing the high draft picks.

Third is a possibility. Second a pipe dream. First means everyone els3e forfeited their games.

Yes i'm a Browns fan, but i see a learning year ahead. Yes i hope i'm very wrong and everyone can rub it in. :angry::angry:

Yeah there should be an caveat to the question

1. with DA starting

2. with anybody else in the world starting

If it's #1 I'd not only say 4th in the north but #1 overall pick next year in the draft. We'll be giving 0-16 a run for its money.

Archived