THE BROWNS BOARD

Combine Thoughts at various posistions day 2

CaineDeSoulis

===OL===

Couple of names that i saw that i liked

Joe Thuney

Really liked what i saw out of this kid good quick feet, high motor looks a lot smaller than he is.

Jason Spriggs

Killed it in the workout very fast very powerful guy. Honestly i question if he shouldn't be playing defensive lineman. raw but tons of potential

Tunsil

GREAT feet! looks like a 1st round pick to me. saw a couple of things i didn't like from him. enough to pass even at 2

Stanley

Liked his effort and his motor out there looks like a solid first round pick

===RB===

Zeke

Stonehands early on in the catching drills. did very nice on the agility drills good acceleration. very balanced running back pretty decent physically. Pretty decent wasnt blown away

Henry

Good day for henry. Caught the ball well and did well on the 40 he was certainly slower on the agility drills than most of the other RB

Lasco

Decently balanced and blew it away in some of the lower body power drills. quicker than most of the competition. good hands another very balanced RB. Would give consideration at the later rounds.

Prosise

Great Hands decent agility. another back to watch in the later rounds

===FB===

Baby Gronk

Did not like his performance at all

Janovich

Seemed okay big blocker type guy

Dan Vitale

This guy impressed me greatly. Great Hands, High Motor good speed and size and one of the most agile players on the field. Hopefully we pick him up

Marshall

Fast and Strong but did less than ideal on the catching drills and less than ideal on the agility drills.

===WR===

Literally no one impressed me, quite bland class for WR. seriously the 8th WR off the board is going to be so close to the number 1. I would not be surprised if we didnt take one until the 3rd or 4th round and we need wide outs lol

===QB===

Goff

Unimpressive arm performance, he did great footwork though. did poorly on his physical drills aswell

Lynch

Slower than hoped and his footwork needs alot of work. but man oh man can he throw that post route perfectly. ALOT of arm talent there.

Wentz

Really looked the part of top QB out there today. he had great combine and even though I am a proponent of Paxton Lynch he out shined him today and i can EASILY see him as the browns next QB

Driskel

Wow he was fast. pretty average otherwise

Cardale "12 Gauge" Jones

not surprised his agent advised him against participating in the combine as he would just expose himself as a waste of time.

Prescott

WTF this guy was all over the place his nickname should have been 33% because 1 outta 3 throws were accurate.

Hogan

he was pretty inconsistent today

Kessler

He really needs to improve his Arm Strength

I agree that Wentz had the best overall day for QBs but I really liked how Goff kept his eyes straight downfield until it was time to pass. It showed me Goff would not stare down his receivers on a pass play. This was just during a drill and Goff already has it instilled not to stare down his receivers. Wide receivers were a huge disappointment not showing much energy or motivation. I would be happy with Wentz or Goff but Lynch has a problem with footwork that he may or may not overcome.

Archived