THE BROWNS BOARD

Texans cut Arian Foster

Alkid3

We drafted him on draft day. Should we go after him for the low. Injuries left and right but him Duke and Crowell. That could be legit.

Is it 2009? Then yes...I'm in on Foster. Otherwise, just say no to big name players who have been in the league as long as him. The only FA the Browns will be after are the guys in their mid to late 20's just coming off their rookie contract.

When healthy it's hard to think of a better ZBS runner than Adrian, but... no....

Not only does he have trouble staying healthy, we're moving away from the ZBS as a primary run scheme... allegedly...

We could bring in a rotation of old injury prone RBs. Tag each other in with the IR.

Matt Forte is available. Could we pick up steve jackson? Willis McGahee? Ben Tate? Jim Brown? Running back by nursing home committee?

Lawrence Phillips. No, wait. He's dead. Maybe his Zombie.

Ever seen a zombie run?

And one hard hit and you'd need a dump cart to collect the pieces...

Ever seen a zombie run?

And one hard hit and you'd need a dump cart to collect the pieces...

Walking Dead Zombie or World War Z Zombie?

I feel like the Brad Pitt version could run for 1100-1200 yards and 12 TD's a season easy...

Foster would be Dwayne Bowe all over again...

I know I was being sarcastic but I do think Forte would be a great pickup. He's still got tread on the tires and through all the different offenses he's been in he's football smarts.

I know I was being sarcastic but I do think Forte would be a great pickup. He's still got tread on the tires and through all the different offenses he's been in he's football smarts.

I will bet Dallas is thinking exactly along those lines as well.

Archived