THE BROWNS BOARD

A few ways it could go

So here are some scenarios, albeit bad ones.

A Trump wins the popular vote but the RNC decides to hold a brokered convention and hands the ticket to Marco Rubio. Trumps supporters and Ted Cruz supporters stay home. Hillary wins.

Donald Trump loses the popular vote somehow and Ted Cruz swoops for the win. Trumps fans stay home Hillary probably beats Ted Cruz.

FBI and Justice Department bring charges and Hillary drops out opening the door for Joe Biden.

He'd be a better Democratic candidate than Hillary and could be Donald Trump for Ted Cruz.

Democrat Justice Department holds back the Wolves until after the election and if Hillary has won she has swept in enough Democrats to win the house who will not vote to impeach.

They bring charges after the election and she's forced to resign. We have whoever she picks as a left wing lunatic as president for the next three years.

She gets hit before the election drops out and Bernie Sanders is the nominee. Unless Trump somehow wins the nomination it's Bernie vs Cruz which means kids versus the religious right. Kids are notorious for not showing up at the polls.

The two most hated candidates in our memory both win the nomination. It's a toss up but Trump could actually beat Hillary. Or not.

It's going to be fun.

WSS

Trump started to falter, but not near as much as I thought.

The dems are all the same - sold out lockstockandbarrel, to the extreme terrorist leftwing

sumbeich party that used to be a real political party.

I think I agree with the outcome of just about every scenario you listed. Except that Hillary's exit could mean the entrance of Bloomberg.

It's possible. I don't see him going for the Democratic nomination and I think Bernie would kick his ass if Hillary left before the convention. Unless, of course, it turns out to be brokered.

But that's an interesting scenario sir.

WSS

So here are some scenarios, albeit bad ones.

A Trump wins the popular vote but the RNC decides to hold a brokered convention and hands the ticket to Marco Rubio. Trumps supporters and Ted Cruz supporters stay home. Hillary wins.

Donald Trump loses the popular vote somehow and Ted Cruz swoops for the win. Trumps fans stay home Hillary probably beats Ted Cruz.

FBI and Justice Department bring charges and Hillary drops out opening the door for Joe Biden.

He'd be a better Democratic candidate than Hillary and could be Donald Trump for Ted Cruz.

Democrat Justice Department holds back the Wolves until after the election and if Hillary has won she has swept in enough Democrats to win the house who will not vote to impeach.

They bring charges after the election and she's forced to resign. We have whoever she picks as a left wing lunatic as president for the next three years.

She gets hit before the election drops out and Bernie Sanders is the nominee. Unless Trump somehow wins the nomination it's Bernie vs Cruz which means kids versus the religious right. Kids are notorious for not showing up at the polls.

The two most hated candidates in our memory both win the nomination. It's a toss up but Trump could actually beat Hillary. Or not.

It's going to be fun.

WSS

I agree with this but I don't think it is going to be a fun ride.

Archived